PDA

View Full Version : Top of the League Tonight!

liam88
30/04/2005, 11:33 AM
C'mon the Rambs! we've played well aghainst Dundalk before and I reckon we can do it!
Who are City playing?

De Town
30/04/2005, 11:34 AM
Who are City playing?
They won 3-1 away to Rovers last night.

liam88
30/04/2005, 12:27 PM
They won 3-1 away to Rovers last night.
:( thought they were playing tonight.....oh well that's being an EL fan living in Guildford ;)
We'll go top next week!
Cheers mate!

Ringo
30/04/2005, 1:02 PM
:( thought they were playing tonight.....oh well that's being an EL fan living in Guildford ;)
We'll go top next week!
Cheers mate!

Dublin city play tomorrow. :rolleyes: De towns talking premier.

liam88
30/04/2005, 1:50 PM
De towns talking premier.
In a first divison sub-forum how dare he! Oh well-getting us prepeed for next season :D
Thanks mate!

patsh
30/04/2005, 4:27 PM
Fair play to Cobh, great win today.
Keep it going for the season now.

Rambler1
30/04/2005, 4:40 PM
Great performance and even better result against a physically bigger team.......Good second half when we upped the tempo and put them on the back foot for most of it....could have had more then two but important not to give away any silly goals in the few minutes after such a good performance.

pete
30/04/2005, 4:51 PM
When city get better so do rambler cos out rejects are better standard.

;)

Rambler1
30/04/2005, 5:07 PM
Can see ye are definatly playing better alright without your last reject....Pat Dolan...he was a good standard reject as well....your right ...other clubs do get better when you let good people go somewhere else....

liam88
30/04/2005, 6:41 PM
What was the score?

Comic Book Guy
30/04/2005, 7:44 PM
Ramblers 2 Dundalk1
I reckon they did enough second half to earn the win, but they could have been two or three down before half time and no one could have argued.
They were all fast asleep for the Dundalk goal and for about the first 30 mins should have gone at least two down.
Carey equalised with a trademark free which took a huge deflection.
Second half Ramblers were on top. Ken Coleman on his debut got on the end of a free to bundle the ball home. Reilly had two glorious chances to put they game out of reach, but they did just enough to get the win.
We all would have taken this before the start of the season, just keep it going now lads ;)

Rambler1
30/04/2005, 8:16 PM
Liam 88....Photos of the game and the second goal on the Web on the following link.
http://www.cobhramblers.com/

liam88
30/04/2005, 9:27 PM
Liam 88....Photos of the game and the second goal on the Web on the following link.
http://www.cobhramblers.com/
Nice one buddy! you wre down the jungle? Hopefully will make it over later this season-last time I was in Cobh we were palying away :rolleyes:
Good result there0-hope city get a thumping tommorow!

Ringo
30/04/2005, 10:05 PM
Nice one buddy! you wre down the jungle? Hopefully will make it over later this season-last time I was in Cobh we were palying away :rolleyes:
Good result there0-hope city get a thumping tommorow!

Good result, Dundalk are a good team, very physical. Enjoy your one night , top of the league ;)

Rambler1
01/05/2005, 11:03 AM
Tks Ringo
Hopefully will be longer then a day...Mons will be no easy match as we found out to our cost...we were 2 up in 7 mins and still only drew....I hear your best player has also returned to UK...not good!

Rebal Boy
01/05/2005, 7:17 PM
I was at the match yesterday. Rams played really well. Carey's goal was a cracker. The 2nd goal was a great goal too. Hopefully Rams can get atleast 4 points from their next 2 away gams and be on their way to Premier Division Football. :)

liam88
01/05/2005, 10:02 PM
I was at the match yesterday. Rams played really well. Carey's goal was a cracker. The 2nd goal was a great goal too. Hopefully Rams can get atleast 4 points from their next 2 away gams and be on their way to Premier Division Football. :)
To right-many a Cork derby to come!!! :D
Waht was Dublin's result tonight?

Ringo
02/05/2005, 7:28 AM
Tks Ringo
Hopefully will be longer then a day...Mons will be no easy match as we found out to our cost...we were 2 up in 7 mins and still only drew....I hear your best player has also returned to UK...not good!

We just got a new best player :D Come on Robbie Collins :D

roversfan
02/05/2005, 6:54 PM
well done ramblers..ye deserve it?
roll on to yer trip to the showgrounds :o