PDA

View Full Version : SPL team of the season

hibs70
29/04/2005, 2:39 PM
kloss(ok he got injured but who would you rather have in goals ?)
RB Jackie Mac(turned a bit nasty even better for it)
CH Webster(very good this season)
CH Diamond(gone for a youngster)
LB Vignal(not sure about him but he has done well)
RM Bellamny(don't like him but well he is decent)
CM Petrov (see above)
CM Rickson (see above)
LM Riordan (Hartson and O'conner would love his service)
CF Hartson ( hmm never been so annoyed/impressed at the same time)
CF O'conner (excellent if you have not seen him play live and well you could not believe how well he sometimes does)

what do you think ?
would be an attacking team with rickson kicking anything that moves. They are all good athletes as well

cheers Ben

tonycuna
29/04/2005, 4:19 PM
I'm a very big fan of Chris Sutton.. I don't know, but I'd always want him in my team. Do u think that he could stay in that one?

hibs70
29/04/2005, 4:40 PM
I'm a very big fan of Chris Sutton.. I don't know, but I'd always want him in my team. Do u think that he could stay in that one?

sutton is excellent too. Wins free kicks with clever play. He annoys most fans because of this but I think being honest he is just better. I don't think he would get in the team his fitness has not been great. Look at the goals of bellemy/riordan/o'conner/hartson would be amazing firepower. And prso was close to getting in as he has been good,

cheers Ben

Aberdonian Stu
03/05/2005, 11:32 AM
Diamond has had a great season. He's a great prospect.

Hibs4Ever
03/05/2005, 1:08 PM
Let's not forget the MANAGER of the year too. Super TONY MOWBRAY. :D

Aberdonian Stu
04/05/2005, 11:17 AM
I don't know about that. The way the Jimmys have turned around Aberdeen, from battling relegation to challenging Hibs for Europe, means I would say Calderwood is manager of the season. Although I am slightly biased.

Hibs4Ever
04/05/2005, 11:26 AM
I don't know about that. The way the Jimmys have turned around Aberdeen, from battling relegation to challenging Hibs for Europe, means I would say Calderwood is manager of the season. Although I am slightly biased.

We weren't far off relegation last year ourselves :D

stickyjoe
04/05/2005, 11:32 AM
wudnt argue with mowbrays award

super job so far at hibs and has them playing proper football. even as a celtic fan I hope he can push them on a bit next year and challenge the old firm.

in other words I hope they get 2nd ahead of rangers :D

Aberdonian Stu
04/05/2005, 1:08 PM
In fairness there's no hope of the Old Firm being split at the top by anyone for the forseeable future.