PDA

View Full Version : Trust Bus to Athlone - Extra Capacity

garykelly
27/04/2005, 2:37 PM
The trust have to book a bus large enough to cater for 30 people so the only size available is a 52 seater bus. Therefore we have extra capacity if anyone else would like to travel. If you want to travel you can simply turn up at The Showgrounds before 5.30pm on Friday. It would be great if more people would like to come. It only costs €10 euro so if you want to come on this trip, then all you have to do is turn up. If you know somebody that might be interested in going then please let them know. Dont rely on Aertel/Radio, be there and cheer on The Bit O'Red.

If you are already travelling then why not bring a friend or two more.

Let's get as much support as we can on the road !!!

cheers.

Any enquires can be e-mailed or you can contact Gary on 086-1700687

McSligo
28/04/2005, 2:20 PM
Any idea where ye will be having post match refreshments in Athlone??
I try and meet up for a coke.......

McSligo
28/04/2005, 2:26 PM
SORRY........I meant pre match, I must be getting excited at the taught of visiting St. Mel’s Park,......I mean Golden Island Park or what ever the hell they are getting paid to call it now.

garykelly
28/04/2005, 4:17 PM
McSligo - This trip will be straight to the ground formerly known as St Mels :D The bus looks like it'll be leaving just after 5.30pm so we'll be going straight there. cheers

Da Real Rover
28/04/2005, 4:48 PM
So how many are going on the bus now.

garykelly
28/04/2005, 6:40 PM
So how many are going on the bus now.

We have 25 going. So theres plenty of room for anyone else who wishes to travel tommorrow. If anyone wants to travel be at The Showgrounds tommorrow at half five.

Cheers