PDA

View Full Version : Rio Ferdinand gets friends to do dirty work

joeSoap
27/04/2005, 11:32 AM
Rio Ferdinand at centre of British assault investigation

12:02 Wednesday April 27th 2005

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand is at the centre of a police inquiry today into an alleged assault on a photographer in London.
The victim, who had been taking photographs of Ferdinand, has claimed he was kicked and punched by friends of the 26-year-old England international in north London on Monday.

He has also claimed that Ferdinand told fellow footballer Jody Morris, to "kill him, stamp on his head" during the alleged assault.

The £29m defender has admitted that he was frustrated with the photographer and threw a number of CDs at him, but has denied the man's allegations of assault.

Macy
27/04/2005, 11:35 AM
He's a total dick. Hopefully Chelsea really do want him...

joeSoap
27/04/2005, 11:49 AM
If United recoup their losses of £30m on the muppet, then sign 2 decent players, ie a good centre-half and a creative midfielder, then it will be good business.

However, it should not be forgotten the mess United were at the back throughout his suspension, so if they do sell him, his replacement better be one of quality cos Brown, Silvestre, O'Shea etc are nowhere near the type of quality needed to win premierships.

Dublin12
27/04/2005, 11:53 AM
Didn't they have a top class defender in Stam and got rid of him,look who's having the last laugh now :D

joeSoap
27/04/2005, 12:01 PM
True...sadly true. THeres a real lack of quality out there thats available to sign. It wouldn't surprise me to see Ferguson making a play for Ledley King if Ferdinand does waltz of the Chelski.

That said....I doubt if he's gonna go anywhere..

fosterdollar
27/04/2005, 12:04 PM
Didn't they have a top class defender in Stam and got rid of him,look who's having the last laugh now :D
The way Stam played last night I'm not sure exactly eho would be having the last laugh. Stam is showing his age in much the same way as Maldindi isn't.

Dublin12
27/04/2005, 12:08 PM
True,he didn't have a good game last night but infairness overall I think he's doing very well at Milan,they don't leak goals,(except if big Johnny Hartsons around!!)but I reckon he's the sort of player Man Utd were missing at the back over the last couple of seasons,not that I'm complaining like ;)

fosterdollar
27/04/2005, 12:16 PM
True,he didn't have a good game last night but infairness overall I think he's doing very well at Milan,they don't leak goals,(except if big Johnny Hartsons around!!)but I reckon he's the sort of player Man Utd were missing at the back over the last couple of seasons,not that I'm complaining like ;)
True enough. Heinze could be pretty goosed now as well. He's been the best addition to the backline in a while IMO. Rio is not the worst but possibly the most over-rated player ever.

4tothefloor
27/04/2005, 5:31 PM
Ah, Rio Ferdinand, the Snoop Dogg wannabee what with his record label and his bling bling. We'll say nothing about him missing that drug test though.......cranberry juice anyone? ;)

Seeing that he is trying to pull off the gangsta look, this assault is hardly surprising, especially when he is knocking around with that double hard ******* Jody Morris :rolleyes: . I think he looks more like a horse with his new hair style.......must be something in the air at Old Trafford.........

Thunderblaster
27/04/2005, 11:07 PM
How can you take anyone that forgets their drugs tests seriously? Rio Ferdinand is a gimp of the highest order and looks like a guy that loves himself.

Aldini98
28/04/2005, 10:50 AM
Kinda ironic......Rio & his friends who play for ManU.,all so much deserve each other! :p

Yeah isn't it strange that Arsene Wenger is at Arsenal (the name is so similar) and Man U never bought Stefan Kuntz......... :)

Dublin12
28/04/2005, 10:55 AM
and the Neville's oul fella is called Neville Neville