PDA

View Full Version : Many going to limerick

Terry
11/04/2005, 2:39 PM
Bus to Limerick departs Kates 5.15pm Friday 29th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A supporters bus to our next away game, against Limerick FC in Hogan Park, will depart from Kates Bar on Friday 29th April at 5.15pm sharp. Kick off is 7.45pm.

The bus will cost E12 for adults/students, E8 for u-16s. Everyone travelling on the bus must be a member of the Supporters Trust - membership is available on the bus at the cost of E5 per annum.

Terry
25/04/2005, 11:28 AM
I know we have a large contingent going down, but just a reminder for everybody on here to ring Ronan and get the name in in good time so the figures can be finalised early in the week. REMEMBER you have to be a member of GUST to travel.

Conor H
26/04/2005, 7:06 PM
Just wondering do many intend on travelling to the game.we had more supporters than them last year but at there last game they had over 1000 so hopefully we'll have a strong contingent to create a good atmosphere

Nempton
28/04/2005, 4:26 PM
Originally posted by Vinny
i hear they have lots of support, well show them whos boss anyways to answer your question, there should be a good few of us
Looking forward to the chanting match between both sides, so ye better bring your drums. Fair play to you Vinny for making the match tomorrow especially when under location you say your in Brazil :D

Conor H
28/04/2005, 6:38 PM
ya heard today from a few others that they were going so we'll have a large enough following and yes we should have our drums.

Maroon Army
28/04/2005, 9:47 PM
Trying to get off work at the moment but wont know until fri, im desperate to go but will just have to wait and see :( There should be a great atmosphere down there.

Brian D

Maroon Army
28/04/2005, 10:13 PM
its not actually my first ever post, i posted here first a long time ago when you were still a wee baby and this wasnt such a popular place for GU fans!!