PDA

View Full Version : eL Weekly's Camera Work

Bald Student
26/04/2005, 10:54 AM
Did anyone else notice the quality of the camera angle for Byrne's goal. I know it happened by accident but I thought it was excellent. The commentator mentioned Byrne coming on just as he ran past the camera and then the camera followed the ball, just behind Byrne's run untill the goal.

The entire play from substitution to goal all in one smooth camera shot. I nearly choked on my homebrew I was so suprised by the quality of it.

Poor Student
26/04/2005, 11:07 AM
Just a coincidence. Fair play to Kinger though he mentioned the living legend's prolific scoring rate. I have to say Quigley really should have done better with Dunn's goal and could possibly have held the shot for Rowe's second as well. But we just had one hell of an off day unfortunately. It seems the reason Dicker didn't play was due to an illness.

Schumi
26/04/2005, 12:31 PM
Crap, I forgot to watch it.

pineapple stu
26/04/2005, 12:34 PM
You could always watch the repea...oh wait, that's over too... :rolleyes:

Colie
27/04/2005, 9:29 PM
I have to say Quigley really should have done better with Dunn's goal and could possibly have held the shot for Rowe's second as well.

Didn't he get man of the match V Waterford & all? Should defo have held the second, but anyway, Derry's a new challenge.

What do yee reckon? Now that College have found their scoring boots I think 2-1 or 1-1.

Schumi
28/04/2005, 10:18 AM
2-1 to Derry I reckon with Paul Byrne scoring a consolation goal in the 94th minute after coming on in the 93rd.

Poor Student
28/04/2005, 11:49 AM
Quigley was MOTM v Waterford and more often than not is very solid so we'll forgive him. :D

No idea how college will do. We've had some good days and some poor days. Anything could happen. Derry are coming off the back of a defeat at the Brandywell having conceded 3 goals, but then again so are we.