PDA

View Full Version : Team Photo 2005

Rambler1
24/04/2005, 8:27 PM
Senior & individual Squad photos on Web Now.....
http://www.cobhramblers.com/team.htm

Rams-fan
25/04/2005, 7:29 AM
I see Robert Brosnan is on the list of photo's is he in / out of the Rams this year.??? :confused:

Rambler1
25/04/2005, 4:21 PM
My information is that Robert will be signing for us for this season anyway. I presume that he will be available over the coming weeks if all goes to plan.........

Rams-fan
25/04/2005, 4:38 PM
My information is that Robert will be signing for us for this season anyway. I presume that he will be available over the coming weeks if all goes to plan.........
By all accounts we could of done with his services at the weekend.

Rambler1
25/04/2005, 4:59 PM
By the looks of it yes ....but saying that the front boys have been playing really well so far and we have to give them a fair chance which they have taken so far.

There is bound to be games when they have an off day too. But good to expand the squad in that area in particular as it is a long season and we probably have the youngest squad in the league.....The past experience that Robert will bring in will do us no harm whatsoever....

Comic Book Guy
25/04/2005, 5:46 PM
I am reliably informed that Ramblers have also signed Ken Coleman, apparently he travelled with the squad for the game yesterday but could not play, but he will definitely be part of the squad next Saturday against Dundalk.

ramblers
26/04/2005, 7:40 PM
I think we will see brosie in defence rather then attack.

We need a bit more experience at the back.