PDA

View Full Version : How do I become a club member?

Colie
24/04/2005, 12:09 PM
How do I join the club? I go to the home games & away ones in Dublin & surrounds.

Can someone tell me how I go about this coz I figure I might aswell be a club member if I'm following the team & then also get sorted with eL international tickets too for the games,which I also attend, home & away.

How much is the season ticket for Belfield (and can I get the price of the previous home games off it, Belfield must be the dearest gate in the league :mad: !)?

pineapple stu
24/04/2005, 6:43 PM
Join by sending us an e-mail at UCDAFC@Yahoo.ie. Simple as that!

The eL allocation was made at the start of the 2006 qualification campaign, when we had to submit numbers for all the games - i.e. we can't up our allocation until the 2008 qualifers. However, people invariably drop out, so we often have a couple of spares which we can let you know about.

Regarding the season ticket, contact Diarmuid McNally at Diarmuid.McNally@UCD.ie. Make sure you mention you want to buy a season ticket in the subject title, 'cos he often ignores e-mails which don't explicitly offer money! :) The season ticket I think is based on E12 entry, not E15, so should save you a few bob (though you wouldn't get the programme for that, which I'm sure will leave you gutted! ;) )

Think most gates are E12 in and most programmes are E2.50 to E3, so the price is fairly standard...

Poor Student
24/04/2005, 7:02 PM
Should I join up too? What are the perks?

pineapple stu
24/04/2005, 7:13 PM
If you want!

Perks - no membership fee, which means nothing to lose! Monthly e-mail newsletter. Draw for four free tickets every home match (which I must start doing again...! :o ), to include two fanzines and two programmes. Access to Ireland international tickets as per my previous post. E-mail updates of any upcoming events - e.g. away coaches, etc.

Schumi
25/04/2005, 9:30 AM
About the international tickets, talk to me at the next home game. Ask anyone selling fanzines and they'll point you in my direction (or be me!). I'm not sure if there's likely to be any spare but I'll see what i can do.