PDA

View Full Version : Best smart arse graffiti on an advert....

Pauro 76
21/04/2005, 10:20 AM
Best one Ive seen was a few months ago was when travelling on the tube, David Hasselhoff was appearing on the stage version of Chicago or something like that.. some smartarse put up a sticker under it saying "You're nothing without your talking car!!" :)

noby
21/04/2005, 10:36 AM
Ok, it's not quite graffiti, but read the Customer reviews on David Hassolhoff's best of album on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00005Q8UG/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/104-6051011-1652726?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=music)

dahamsta
21/04/2005, 10:39 AM
David walks into a bar and orders a drink, and the barman says, "Certainly Mr. Hasslehoff." "Just Hoff is fine", says Dave; "Right you are Hoff," says the barman, "no hassle."

the 12 th man
21/04/2005, 11:00 AM
on the wall in the toilets in the old "pizzaland"

flush twice-its a long way to the kitchen

SÓC
21/04/2005, 4:22 PM
on the wall in the toilets in the old "pizzaland"

flush twice-its a long way to the kitchen

That reminds me of the jacks in the Thirsy Schollar pub in Cork.

There is what looks like a door handle and a hatch with a sign saying open to enter ladies bathroom, then when you go to open the hatch the toilet flushes!

Green Tribe
21/04/2005, 4:25 PM
ok, not graffiti, but i saw a really dirty white van parked near my flat and someone had written on it with their finger, not 'wash me', but 'i wish my girlfriend was this dirty' :D :D

funny :D

Troy.McClure
21/04/2005, 4:35 PM
'i wish my girlfriend was this dirty' :D :D

funny :D

:( Thats so old! :o

Green Tribe
21/04/2005, 4:42 PM

well, i hadn't seen it before!!!!!!! :p

Troy.McClure
21/04/2005, 4:46 PM
'i wish my girlfriend was this dirty'

funny

Not sure if its graffiti but I like "The Bring Centre" above the sign :D

Corky
21/04/2005, 9:48 PM
Used to be a sign outside Darndale that said 'Welcome to Darndale'. underneath somebody added 'Twinned with Beiruit'.

Thomo
21/04/2005, 10:54 PM
Under a conservative election poster saying 'how hard is it to clean a hospital' someone wrote...'you should know. u privatised the cleaning of hsopitals'

unfortunately thsi is also true.

hamish
21/04/2005, 11:48 PM

Not sure if its graffiti but I like "The Bring Centre" above the sign :D
Hey, Troy, that's brilliant. Why don't you send the pic to Private Eye magazine - they regularly print photos and various signs just like your one. I think they give a tenner for each contribution - not much but better than nothing! :D

hamish
21/04/2005, 11:57 PM
It's a little off thread but I recall a report of a match in the late 70's of a game in Richmond Park that went something along the lines of "Tony Higgins let loose a long range **** which cannoned off the crossbar into the keepers hand who promptly dropped it" Hardly surprising. I think it was in the Irish Press. :D

hamish
21/04/2005, 11:59 PM
Blast it, I forgot the no naughty words edit - anyway it rhymes with hit!

carrickharp
22/04/2005, 7:06 AM
Seen on a dirty van a while back. “If you think this is dirty well you should see the driver”

lopez
22/04/2005, 8:45 AM
Near my daughters school was a roadsign for directing people to 'Centre for the Blind'. Underneath someone had written '...and Swiss Referees.' :D

I saw one at work.

First line: 'I ate this job too bits.'
Second line (in different handwriting): 'If you learned how to spell, you might be able to get a better one.'

lopez
22/04/2005, 8:46 AM
It's a little off thread but I recall a report of a match in the late 70's of a game in Richmond Park that went something along the lines of "Tony Higgins let loose a long range **** which cannoned off the crossbar into the keepers hand who promptly dropped it" Hardly surprising. I think it was in the Irish Press. :DI remember the Irish Press. Their spelling mistakes were absolutely appalling. :D

Neish
22/04/2005, 10:37 AM
I remember watching I love 1995 on BBC a year or two ago and they were chatting about the year's hit film "The Usual Suspects". One of the guy mentioned seeing one of the cruelest bits of grafiti on the tube.

It was the poster most of us have seen the identity prade line-up of all the characters, someone had drawn a big red arrow pointing at Kevin Spacey saying "He did it"

Thats just evil spoils the whole film if you hadn't seen it.

Ps. Sorry if I've spoiled it for anyone

the 12 th man
22/04/2005, 10:44 AM
it that same grubby toilet from earlier on.

there was a gap of about a foot under the door of the cubicle at the bottom.someone wrote on the inside of the door (if you were unfortunate enough to be sitting on the crapper) it was right in front of you:
"beware of the limbo dancers"

Peadar
22/04/2005, 10:51 AM
'i wish my girlfriend was this dirty' :D

Saw the same thing written on a truck and underneath, in different writing, "She is when she's with me" :D

Green Tribe
22/04/2005, 10:53 AM
ha ha!!!!! :D :D

carrickharp
22/04/2005, 11:11 AM
Seen this on a site porto loo in City West a few years back:

How do you starve a Dub?
Hide his Social Welfare card under his work boots! :D

fosterdollar
22/04/2005, 12:06 PM
Toilet in UCD had 'Arts Degrees' written on the bogroll dispenser.

hamish
22/04/2005, 4:13 PM
Graffiti in the Cellar Bar mens jacks, Galway back in 70s (before it became an upmarket place)
Some come here to sit and think
Others come to siht and stink
I come here to scratch my balls
And write this bullsiht on the walls :eek:

ken foree
22/04/2005, 5:20 PM
"THE WAR" on a Stop sign last week

SaucyJack
22/04/2005, 5:30 PM
scrawled above a urinal,

"Don't look up here for a joke, the joke is in you're hands"

aido_b
23/04/2005, 10:55 PM
Got two of em,

A bloke was running for election in dublin and his name was John Goodwilly. Someone crossed out the good part of his name and replaced it with "huge". Pretty funny.

Also on a bin in Dublin theres a print spray painted on sayin "Garda Complaints Box"

aido_b
23/04/2005, 10:59 PM
Just remebered another great one, in a toilet in Dublin there was a huge black dot saying press here on it, then when you went to dry your hands there was a message written on the dryer,

"Hello, just to let you know that I rubbed my balls all over the black dot on the back of the toilet door"!

I swear I didn't press the dot! :confused:

hamish
25/04/2005, 2:04 AM
Just recalled another one from Galway's Cellar bar - "Preserve wild life - throw a student party". (Ahhhh, the good old days). You've all probably seen that somewhere. :)