PDA

View Full Version : A good idea

centre mid
19/04/2005, 8:07 PM
I see that limerick have begun running a free bus to their home games picking up from all around the city

A brilliant idea - good to see positive ideas in the EL

I wonder what could be done to get more bodies into the Carlisle, i remember a couple of seasons ago that kids got in free in an effort to get their parents in with them - dont know how succesfull this was

Anybody got any suggestions ?

KR's Post
20/04/2005, 9:20 AM
I see that limerick have begun running a free bus to their home games picking up from all around the city

I wonder what could be done to get more bodies into the Carlisle, i remember a couple of seasons ago that kids got in free in an effort to get their parents in with them - dont know how succesfull this was

Good idea alright... And when them kids were let in free it was a master stroke as it was the last game of the season and we packed out the carlisle against Pats. 4500 were there!!! ;)

Roo69
20/04/2005, 10:03 AM

A FREE bus to the games might not really work fo Bray, as it's not such a big place as Limerick, but all ideas like this are VERY welcome lads. If you think of stufff just PM me with it.

Grasshopper 99
20/04/2005, 12:20 PM
We should let one child in for free with a paying adult.