PDA

View Full Version : Ollie €ahill

Captain
25/02/2002, 5:35 PM
It would be no harm to put him up for sale as he has not stated it is his intention to stay. He was poor yesterday like half of last season. He has never been a 90 minute player and he only played when it suited him yesterday. City have enough sunshine Players as it is.

Neil
25/02/2002, 5:44 PM
Nobody's gonna pay us for him when they can get him for free in the Summer.

James
25/02/2002, 5:44 PM
Originally posted by Captain
It would be no harm to put him up for sale as he has not stated it is his intention to stay. He was poor yesterday like half of last season. He has never been a 90 minute player and he only played when it suited him yesterday. City have enough sunshine Players as it is.

eh ??

1 Ollie is out of contract so he'll be leaving on a free transfer if anything

2 i thought he actually did state his intention to play for city a few weeks ago

3 ollie is by far our best player this season, bar conor o grady IMO

4 we dont have any other sunshine players...what u on about ?

anti-dub.
25/02/2002, 6:02 PM
Originally posted by Captain
Q: We're you in a mental state at the time of writing this?

goalside
25/02/2002, 7:05 PM
we need oliie, noel h and murphy to help us next season. i'd worry more about hartigan than ollie to be honest.

Sid
25/02/2002, 9:00 PM
According to tonight echo, he could be off to the Hibees. If that true, you have to say best of luck to him but if he joins $hels he deserve every bit of abuse he get next season down the Cross.

jbrazil
25/02/2002, 9:58 PM
Originally posted by Sid
According to tonight echo, he could be off to the Hibees. If that true, you have to say best of luck to him but if he joins $hels he deserve every bit of abuse he get next season down the Cross.

i disagree. no matter who he joins you should be saying best of luck to him. hes given city plenty years of good service.

Citygirl
25/02/2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Sid

No way! He does NOT deserve abuse.If Ollie goes to Shels then he obviously has his reasons to go...Maybe he wants to be play for a club with a professional set-up?I would prefer if he was staying but that doesnt look very likely now so to ollie ill say Go n-eirí Leat!

Sid
25/02/2002, 10:22 PM
A few weeks ago I read an interview with him when he said he would never join another club in Ireland and if he was going to England he would only join a club in the top two divisions. He also whinged about the stick Crowe got from the crowd. If he does join $hels, I for one will remind of this next season. If he joins Hibs or Killie, I'll wish him luck.

yan
25/02/2002, 10:31 PM
put yourself in his position,
ur playing for city
murphy's the manager
he is ****ing up the team
wont b in europe next season

option of joining shels
playing for a fully prof club
playing champs league football
if there lucky poss group stages
perhaps very lucky

option joining hibs
PLAY AT CELTIC PARK
that says it all

oh and break barry fergusons legs

Éanna
26/02/2002, 10:36 AM
Ollie has been a good servant for City- I've criticised him when and where I thought he deserved it, but wherever he goes, good luck to him. I wouldn't go near any club managed by Liam Murphy if I was a player, and if I was at one, I'd get the hell out of there.

dahamsta
27/02/2002, 9:40 AM
Anal verbosity on the intracacies of "Go n-eirí leat" moved here (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2443).

adam