PDA

View Full Version : Intermediate Cup Final

razor
18/04/2005, 8:53 AM
The final will be between Rockmount and Wayside Celtic.
I believe its to be played at Turners Cross.

Clifford
18/04/2005, 10:08 AM
The final will be between Rockmount and Wayside Celtic.
I believe its to be played at Turners Cross.

Indeed you are correct. 15th May is the date. Should be a belter of a final. Gutted for D Hall as it sounds like they gave Wayside a great run for their money. Can't wait to get the run down off Sweeney and the lads as to how it went really.

Was there any MSL action yesterday? I've not got de paper yet.

amarach
18/04/2005, 1:59 PM
Come on the 'MOUNT

amarach
27/04/2005, 3:04 PM
Will Wayside bring many supporters with them for tha FAI CUP

As far as I know the Wayside team are staying over night to have a **** up in the Rebel County .......... win or loose !!!

Beavis
06/05/2005, 2:16 PM
Will Wayside bring many supporters with them for tha FAI CUP

Dont know about numbers but theres a few going down on the Friday to make a weekend out of it. Cork watch out.....!

razor
06/05/2005, 3:05 PM
Dont know about numbers but theres a few going down on the Friday to make a weekend out of it. Cork watch out.....!
Wayside might be worth a punt at 11/4, could pay for ur weekend.

Clifford
06/05/2005, 5:31 PM
Wayside might be worth a punt at 11/4, could pay for ur weekend.

Where you get odds? What are Rockmount? 10-1?

Clifford
10/05/2005, 12:23 PM
Tick tock the countdown is on to the biggest game of the season in Cork. The Mount are in funny form these last few weeks, hope all is put right on the day of reckoning.

What's Waysides form like recently? Anyone?

If both sides are fully fit and we get the weather we've been having this week then a classic could be ahead. Biscuits says Turners cross is in good nick also, which makes it good for footie reasons.

Bring it on.

drummerboy
10/05/2005, 12:42 PM
They drew with Glebe North on Sunday last. They will probably finish 3rd or 4th in league. Drawn a lot of matches lately.