PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

mypost
18/04/2005, 4:12 AM
As one of the supporters travelling to Derry for the game this Friday, I would just like to know where, and how to buy a ticket for the away end at your ground. Do home and away fans buy their tickets at the ground or somewhere nearby, and does your club accept payment in Euro, or just sterling? Sounds like a stupid question really, but when I spoke to one of our fans about it recently, they said that your club also accepts Euro for ticket sales, as a NL club. Just wondering if it was true.

Our last away game was at Finn Harps, and as I'm sure some of you will have noticed from your own visit there at the weekend, getting match tickets was difficult for away fans there, and took a considerable amount of time. If you could tell us where tickets for our end are available, it would save time trying to buy tickets, not just for our fans, but for away fans from other clubs, when they also play there during the season.

Thanks.

MariborKev
18/04/2005, 10:10 AM
Tickets are available before the game from the ticket hatchs on the Brandywell Road side of the ground(other Rovers will know what the craic is)

They are also available from a limited number of other oputlets on the night of a game- such as the Oakgrove Bar in Bishop Street if you are up in time for a pint before the game.

As far as I am aware the club does indeed accept Euros for tickets, and pricees are £9 for adults and £7 for concessionaries. I don't know what the conversion rate the club are using at the minute