PDA

View Full Version : rambler05 banned

dahamsta
14/04/2005, 9:44 PM
Because I'm feeling particularly benelovent today, I've only banned ramblers05 for a month, despite my previous threat to ban permanently. If he tries to circumvent the ban, however, I'll not only make the ban permanent, I'll delete all his posts too. Can't say fairer than that, eh?

adam

gael353
14/04/2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks Adam, and there'll be a letter sent to his parents for this too. His teacher will be very saddened by his behavour :rolleyes:

Lim till i die
15/04/2005, 10:04 AM
Because I'm feeling particularly benelovent today, I've only banned ramblers05 for a month, despite my previous threat to ban permanently. If he tries to circumvent the ban, however, I'll not only make the ban permanent, I'll delete all his posts too. Can't say fairer than that, eh?

adam

Legend :D

LFC in Exile
15/04/2005, 1:01 PM

adam

Why are you banning him?I know he's annoying but he hardly said anything really bad. Unless I am missing something, which wouldn't be the first time :)

jebus
17/04/2005, 6:21 PM

adam

I;ve said it before (when I got warned) and I'll say it again (right now) this board is way too reactionary. Why ban Ramblers05? He's only having a pop at his teams local rivals, after all its what footies about, if the terraces had to live by the same guidelines as this website than it would be a very differant, and vastly inferior sport for it. I'd say drop the ban against ramblers05 anyway

Éanna
17/04/2005, 7:15 PM
I;ve said it before (when I got warned) and I'll say it again (right now) this board is way too reactionary. Why ban Ramblers05? He's only having a pop at his teams local rivals, after all its what footies about, if the terraces had to live by the same guidelines as this website than it would be a very differant, and vastly inferior sport for it. I'd say drop the ban against ramblers05 anyway
it's one thing "having a pop" but to consistently troll in other clubs forums (which is specifically banned in the rules) and to ignore a number of warnings to stop doing it is asking to be banned.

dahamsta
17/04/2005, 7:55 PM
I;ve said it before (when I got warned) and I'll say it again (right now) this board is way too reactionary. Why ban Ramblers05?Because he broke the rules. Several times.

He's only having a pop at his teams local rivals, after all its what footies aboutFunny, I thought it was about football.

if the terraces had to live by the same guidelines as this website than it would be a very differant, and vastly inferior sport for it.What ramber05 did, despite being warned not to, it not equivalent to "banter" being shouted across a pitch. It's equivalent to walking into the opposing team's home stand, walking up to their faces, and calling their team sh*t.

I'd say drop the ban against ramblers05 anywayYeah, and your opinion really matters. If you don't like the rules, don't submit to them, i.e. go away.

adam

jebus
18/04/2005, 12:37 PM
Were there not more posts in this thread last night, like the one banning ramblers05 and then the complaints over his banning from myself and another Limerick FC poster? whats going on here lads?

backodanet
18/04/2005, 12:51 PM
Were there not more posts in this thread last night, like the one banning ramblers05 and then the complaints over his banning from myself and another Limerick FC poster? whats going on here lads?

they were moved to Other Stuff -- support Thread

jebus
25/04/2005, 12:20 PM
Yeah, and your opinion really matters. If you don't like the rules, don't submit to them, i.e. go away.

adam

You run a message board mate, don't get ideas above your station and calm down, all I did was disagree with your banning of a boardie

dahamsta
24/05/2005, 7:28 PM
Shoulda kept the head down boy, you might've gotten away with it. Ta ta.

jebus, talk back to me again and see how long you'll last around here.

adam

Dodge
24/05/2005, 9:34 PM
jebus, talk back to me again and see how long you'll last around here.

adam
Way to prove him wrong adam!

dahamsta
25/05/2005, 9:27 AM
Way to prove him wrong adam!Care to explain Dodge?

Hayser, jebus is a poster you moron, read the thread. Would you like to be banned and deleted too? Again? Just say the word my man.

adam

Dodge
25/05/2005, 10:20 AM
Care to explain Dodge?

this board is way too reactionary... I'd say drop the ban against ramblers05 anyway

Yeah, and your opinion really matters.

You run a message board mate, don't get ideas above your station and calm down, all I did was disagree with your banning of a boardie

jebus, talk back to me again and see how long you'll last around here

But then what does my opinion matter. eh?

dahamsta
25/05/2005, 10:23 AM
Not a whole lot tbh. Your preclusion to stick your nose into other people's business, much like jebus there, doesn't garner a lot of respect from me.

When people start realising that I simply don't have time to deal with argumentative, bullsh*tting muppets like rambler05, we'll all get along a lot better.

Course if you all would like to start paying me to run the site on a full-time basis, I won't complain. I'll probably be much sweeter to everybody.

adam

sligoman
25/05/2005, 11:41 AM
a month? :confused:

Shoulda kept the head down boy, you might've gotten away with it. Ta ta.

:confused:

Ah now I get it, Chuck was Ramblers 05, right?? :D :D

Dodge
25/05/2005, 4:05 PM
Not a whole lot tbh. Your preclusion to stick your nose into other people's business, much like jebus there, doesn't garner a lot of respect from me.
And there was me thinking this was a community...

dahamsta
25/05/2005, 4:19 PM
It is. A bit like a pub or a nightclub in some respects. What you're doing now is the equivalent of arguing and smarting-off with a manager about someone they've thrown out for being disruptive or abusive. What happens to those people usually?

adam

Snoop Drog
25/05/2005, 11:44 PM
And there was me thinking this was a community...

Ah well, here comes a banning but I'm with you on the one Dodge. I don't think you are 'smarting-off'- You are just defending a valid POV.

Dodge
26/05/2005, 10:45 AM
It is. A bit like a pub or a nightclub in some respects. What you're doing now is the equivalent of arguing and smarting-off with a manager about someone they've thrown out for being disruptive or abusive. What happens to those people usually?

adam
Well, no, not entirely like that...

In this case (with your scenario) some ape like Bouncer showed his inadequacies as a man by removing some kid, who although annoying, was not doing any real harm (remember that the point of the pub he was in was to have fun and lively banter). Some lad from limerick, who had been involved with the other lad, stuck up for that lad saying that the bouncer actions were OTT and not what was needed in this situation. The ape like bouncer told him him to f.uck off! I pointed out to the bouncer that he had just proved the limerick's lads point. The bouncer said "you can f.uck off too!"

In this case I usually walk away...

Hibs4Ever
26/05/2005, 10:58 AM
Well, no, not entirely like that...

In this case (with your scenario) some ape like Bouncer showed his inadequacies as a man by removing some kid, who although annoying, was not doing any real harm (remember that the point of the pub he was in was to have fun and lively banter). Some lad from limerick, who had been involved with the other lad, stuck up for that lad saying that the bouncer actions were OTT and not what was needed in this situation. The ape like bouncer told him him to f.uck off! I pointed out to the bouncer that he had just proved the limerick's lads point. The bouncer said "you can f.uck off too!"

In this case I usually walk away...

HERE HERE. WELL SAID

dahamsta
26/05/2005, 11:16 AM
In this case (with your scenario) some ape like Bouncer showed his inadequacies as a manYou think trying to insult people is a way to resolve differences? You think you should be exempt from the standard rule of not doing so just because you're fighting the poweh with the bossman? Don't even think of insulting my intelligence by saying you were just extending my example by the way, we both know what you just tried to do.

by removing some kid, who although annoying, was not doing any real harm (remember that the point of the pub he was in was to have fun and lively banter).The only time I ever see the term "banter" used on Foot.ie is as an excuse for idiotic behaviour.

For the record, I've had discussions with rambler05 offsite. He asked to be reinstated because he was going away for a period of time. When the ban expired, he contacted me, even though he was supposed be off in a faraway land. He told me he actually hadn't left yet, and actually he'll have access in this faraway land, even though the implication earlier was that he wouln't.

So unless you have magical access to my Inbox, or you've been fed more fairytales by rambler05, how exactly are you qualified to comment on my treatment of him, when you don't actually know the facts? Do you think maybe this is why I tell people to mind their own business? Because it is none of your business; you are aware of that, aren't you?

Also for the record, if you insult me again I will ban you, not because I'm in any way offended - you'll have to do a lot better than that I'm afraid - but because I refuse to be disrespected on a site I provide for your pleasure at my expense. Alternatively, as I've said before, if you don't like the way I run things, you can choose not to come here any more.

Hibs4Ever, the phrase is "Hear Hear". But you keep fighting the poweh there, ignorant of the facts, it really makes me respect you as a person.

adam

Dodge
26/05/2005, 11:37 AM
First of all I didn't try and disrespect you . It was meant lightheartedly. (Probably went too far with the inadequacies thing...)

Secondly I had no problem with you banning ramblers05, I had a big problem with the way you dismissed jebus' concerns, particularly as this was in the support forum. It wasn't meant to a personal attack on you but you seemed to turn it into one (jebus said this board had got reactionary, not you) I simply pointed out that you proved him right and again you took it personally.

Cheers for the hard work and all adam but I think you're making it much harder than it should be

Hibs4Ever
26/05/2005, 11:38 AM
Sorry, just don't for one minute believe you do this website for the good of your health. You're obviously gaining something out of it, apart from the way you carry in thinking it's ok for you to talk to people in a certain way, but if they try it back you threaten them with a ban, or edit or erase threads to suit you. I honestly couldn't care less if you banned me. Some of the bannings and thread closings are a joke, and way over the top. It's a football forum for football fans. Let them act like football fans. Lets Shels and Cork fans slag each other without being banned like children, let SPL fans slag each other. It's a BIG part of football. Whats the big deal? You obviously get your little power buzz from it. :rolleyes:

dahamsta
26/05/2005, 2:01 PM
First of all I didn't try and disrespect you . It was meant lightheartedly.I don't think it was meant lightheartedly at all, I think you're just trying to make light of it now to cover your intentions, and tbh you didn't do a very good job of it...

(Probably went too far with the inadequacies thing...)...because you immediately to tried do it again. See what I mean about "banter"? Some people, like me, just don't find it funny. Just like I don't find it funny when I go to a match - hard to believe I know, but I do actually go to the occasional match - and some moron starts screaming abuse at players just because their equally moronic mates find it funny. It's not banter, it's not funny, it's just stupidity applauding stupidity. It's the lowest common denominator. (And no, I'm not talking about you here, I don't think I've ever met you at a match. I'm simply making a point about "banter".)

Secondly I had no problem with you banning ramblers05, I had a big problem with the way you dismissed jebus' concernsI dismissed jebus' concerns because he was doing exactly what you're doing, sticking his nose into affairs which:

a) he isn't fully informed about; and
b) are none of his business anyway.

Cheers for the hard work and all adam but I think you're making it much harder than it should beYou've been a member here for very nearly as long as I've been running the show Dodge, so you should be more aware than most that the site is run intentionally in an authoritarian fashion. I've never denied that and I've never apologised for it, because I believe that running it in this way keeps the muppets that ruined other boards out. It keeps Foot.ie on topic, about football, not about feuds started in 1933 when one muppet's grandaddy called another muppet's grandaddy a splitter.

So with all that in mind, what exactly is causing you to start criticising the way the site is run all of a sudden? I don't think anything has changed, but you seem to. What is it?

adam

wws
26/05/2005, 2:27 PM
I think whats changed is dodge has broadband now - and so posts when hes back from the pub! :p

dahamsta
26/05/2005, 2:46 PM
I think whats changed is dodge has broadband now - and so posts when hes back from the pub! :pHeh, I'd probably be a bit more tolerant if I wasn't still stuck on dialup meself. Forking BT. :)

adam

Dodge
26/05/2005, 2:53 PM
1) It definitely was light hearted (more tongue in cheek than open comedy, I'll grant you...) Sorry you were offended by it. Personally I love banter at football. Agree some of it is idiotic but like most things I like (films, music, football games) the odd gem makes up for the bad bits.

2) We're getting back to that community thing. I don't mind sticking my neck out if I see someone being bullied. And whether its your intention or not, you have done it here. I know its your show and you can do what you like but that doesn't mean you should. I know how you treat posters who annoy you/others but most newbies don't. Jebus hasn't been around here that long.

3) I've questioned the way this site has been run before and even stayed away from it for a decent while but recently I've noticed that a lot of posters I respect have started to move away from it. The over riding factor in this is moderators taking things too seriously and making (IMO) the wrong decisions (and you're not the worst at this by far...)

4) I haven't changed a single bit adam, but perhaps I should've raised my concerns more vehemently before. I do think this board has changed quite a bit (not you perhaps but the point remains)

...and wws, you're just jealous...

dahamsta
26/05/2005, 3:49 PM
1) It definitely was light hearted (more tongue in cheek than open comedy, I'll grant you...) Sorry you were offended by it.It didn't offend me, I just think it's disrespectful to compare someone to an "ape like Bouncer show his inadequacies". The intent might not have been there, but message boards aren't about intent, they're about perception, and it looks to me like your cheerleaders now perceive that it's a-ok to dis people publicy on Foot.ie. Which is precisely what we're trying to avoid on this site.

Personally I love banter at football. Agree some of it is idiotic but like most things I like (films, music, football games) the odd gem makes up for the bad bits.I like the odd gem too, I've laughed my ass off in the shed on occasion. But there's a difference between a clever remark and abuse, and to my mind there's a hell of a lot more abuse than there is clever remarks.

Jebus hasn't been around here that long.Which is precisely why he shouldn't be offering unsolicited advice on how the site is run, particularly when he [i]doesn't know the facts. Maybe you're right, maybe I've turned him off the site. Or maybe he's learned his lesson...

recently I've noticed that a lot of posters I respect have started to move away from it.People have moved away, and I'm honestly disappointed that some of them took that decision. Ultimately though, the numbers are up and I don't think the quality of discussion has gone down an appreciable amount. Yes there are problems, but there have always been problems. Trust me on this.

The over riding factor in this is moderators taking things too seriously and making (IMO) the wrong decisions (and you're not the worst at this by far...)I'm aware of this issue and I'm working on it, but it's obvious to me now that it's going to take a bit more than I expected. Can we leave it at that for the moment?

I do think this board has changed quite a bit (not you perhaps but the point remainsWell, tell me what's changed and I'll look at it. I'll certainly concede that in some areas the quality of discussion has gone down, partly because of the influx of junior league fans, but I think that was pretty much a given, and they'll grow into the Foot.ie way of doing things. Issues, including warnings and bannings, are certainly coming up more often these days, but that's just growth for you. What else has changed?

adam

dahamsta
26/05/2005, 4:19 PM
Sorry, just don't for one minute believe you do this website for the good of your health.Neither do I. I do it for the fame, the money, the cars and houses, the sex and drugs and rock and roll! (Seriously, I do it because it's fun; because I think there should be a site like Foot.ie; and because about four times a year Google sends me a cheque for a hundred bucks. It keeps the Lamborghini topped up with washer fluid.)

if they try it back you threaten them with a ban, or edit or erase threads to suit you.They tried it in this thread, but I didn't threaten anybody with a ban. Not even the poster who directly insulted me, and actually shouldn't be here in the first place because - get this - he was banned already. I've told people they can leave if they like - which to me would be the most logical form of protest to the absolutely disgraceful authoritarian regime I run here - but bizarrely none of them have. And I've mentioned to Dodge that the way he's acted here would result in him being "banned" in real life, but he's intelligent enough not to perceive that as a threat. In fact this whole thread kind of disproves your entire theory, wouldn't you say?

I honestly couldn't care less if you banned me.Ah, now I understand. I threatened to ban you in your imagination. Did you ever see that Father Ted episode when they had a little picture Dougal used to help him understand which things were real, and which things were imaginary?

Some of the bannings and thread closings are a joke, and way over the top.I close about two threads a week around here, if that. Every complaint I've reviewed about thread closings and bannings, both public and private, have been completely justified. I might add that there haven't been a whole lot of them either.

It's a football forum for football fans. Let them act like football fans. Lets Shels and Cork fans slag each other without being banned like children, let SPL fans slag each other. It's a BIG part of football.The fans that get banned for slagging each other are children, they're unable to joke around - which is perfectly acceptable - without getting personal, without swearing like €10 hookers, without ruining threads with personal vendettas. I can't control what happens in the stands, but I can control what happens around here, and you can be bloody sure I will.

Whats the big deal?Well, I could ask you the same question. Why are you making such a big deal about this when you could be on that better site, the one where it's a-ok to call people names and talk absolute rubbish? I've said it before and I'll say it again: My house, my rules. You don't like my rules, move out. No skin off my nose chum.

You obviously get your little power buzz from it. That's right boy, I get a mad buzz out of spending an hour a day dealing with disruptive, moronic muppets with nothing better to do than to try to pick what I've built apart at the seams. It's like heroin so it is.

adam

Dodge
26/05/2005, 7:38 PM
I'm aware of this issue and I'm working on it, but it's obvious to me now that it's going to take a bit more than I expected. Can we leave it at that for the moment?
Fair enough. Glad you're working on it

Well, tell me what's changed and I'll look at it. I'll certainly concede that in some areas the quality of discussion has gone down, partly because of the influx of junior league fans, but I think that was pretty much a given, and they'll grow into the Foot.ie way of doing things. Issues, including warnings and bannings, are certainly coming up more often these days, but that's just growth for you. What else has changed?
Without offending half the membership, and trying desparately not to sound like another snobby eL fan... the influx of non eL fans has been the main deteriorating factor. Not just them but the reaction of some of the more hardline el fans (for eL fans read board regulars) to them. People who should know better. I've little interest in the whole Ireland thing at the minute so I generally stay out of the threads but I've seen the grudges spill over into other areas. Take the post by the guy who runs the Notts Forest SC. (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=25478) Innocent enough but ends up into the usual slanging match.

Probably not much that can be done, but certainly think some Mods should show a bit more common sense in their moderating

Jon'o
26/05/2005, 7:53 PM
Fair enough. Glad you're working on it

Without offending half the membership, and trying desparately not to sound like another snobby eL fan... the influx of non eL fans has been the main deteriorating factor. Not just them but the reaction of some of the more hardline el fans (for eL fans read board regulars) to them. People who should know better. I've little interest in the whole Ireland thing at the minute so I generally stay out of the threads but I've seen the grudges spill over into other areas. Take the post by the guy who runs the Notts Forest SC. (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=25478) Innocent enough but ends up into the usual slanging match.

Probably not much that can be done, but certainly think some Mods should show a bit more common sense in their moderating

Prehaps there should be more of a push from eL fans for this site, a mention in a fanzine or match program for a few clubs? or like the lads on the peoples flag.com did - putting together a song sheet for the france game with the web site address all over it.

Time?? money?? well prehaps the people who get the most from this site could help by putting in some time like adam does to run this place and the mods do to keep the muppets at bay

Éanna
26/05/2005, 9:10 PM
the influx of non eL fans has been the main deteriorating factor. couldn't agree more.

Jim Smith
27/05/2005, 9:49 AM
Without offending half the membership, and trying desparately not to sound like another snobby eL fan... the influx of non eL fans has been the main deteriorating factor. Not just them but the reaction of some of the more hardline el fans (for eL fans read board regulars) to them.

I agree more with your last sentence.
Most of the non-eL stuff stays in the world football section and the childishness is usually kicked-off by the eL hard-liners - Eanna at least was big enough to publicly back off a bit on the Notts Forest SC thread.
If you want to try and convince someone that the eL is worth the time and the money to watch, abusing them because they are not yet converts isn't a very good way to start.
If you really don't want to discuss non-eL football then stay out of the world football section or don't look at threads that are likely to "angry up the blood".

Dodge
27/05/2005, 9:57 AM
That was kind of the point Jim. Seems Eanna only reaad what he wanted to read...

And to clarify, both sides are at fault

drinkfeckarse
27/05/2005, 3:25 PM
If you want to try and convince someone that the eL is worth the time and the money to watch, abusing them because they are not yet converts isn't a very good way to start.

Spot on. Nothing wrong at all with supporting your club or league (wherever it may be). No need to slag someone off because they're not into it though. That's a bit of a problem I think but what can you do about trolling other than issue warnings and bans? :confused:

liam88
27/05/2005, 5:57 PM
I think Rambler05 should be exempt of everything because he is a Rambler fan and Ramblers are the best club in the world!!

(ok...that was a joke-although we are the best club ;) )

Seriously like is this forum aimed purely for "el fans"? I mean do "el fans" have more of a claim to this forum than others? I hope not-I know some very regular, long time posters on here who've contributed loads on all levels who you wouldn't class as "el fans". Personally I hate the term-I'm a Ramblers fan! Just like I don't particularly like the term "Old firm fans" because to be honest very different sets of people! "el fan tends to imply some kind of facist superiorority complex which ruins it a bit because fans of Eircom League clubs are some of the best fans in the world! Bear in mind though just because somebody doesn't support an Eircom League club doesn't make them less of a fan full-stop. They'll likely support Ireland and this forum is brilliant for advice for Ireland matches like that Israeli lad who came on here to ehlp out all our travelling fans and the meet-up's in Paris and London! What I'm saying is so what if you don't support the an Eircom league club-so what if you support Liverpool, Hibs, Rangers, Boca Juniors, Woking Town or any other teams! You should still be welcome on here as a football fan and not classed as bringing the site down-some are but equally so are some "el fans"!

You reall should support Ireland though :D ;) :ball:

A face
27/05/2005, 7:22 PM
Actually just on that point .... when it was first suggested that the forum go and add the world football section and have a section for non-eL football, there were alot of people who were not into the idea at all, in fact they were totally against it and said it would ruin it and be the start of the end etc. .... i was against it aswell as i hate anything to do with Sell-Thick and and the thought of most stupid díckhéads you find supporting english football, having them come up with some complete and utter twaddle that they do on other boards just did not appeal at all. But to be fair the twaddle is kept at a minimum for that we can be thankful ...

Bear in mind though just because somebody doesn't support an Eircom League club doesn't make them less of a fan full-stop.

Ahh ... Liam88 ..... i thought it did ?? :eek:

jofyisgod
27/05/2005, 8:09 PM
(ok...that was a joke-although we are the best club ;)

No-you're not :D

Seriously like is this forum aimed purely for "el fans"?... What I'm saying is so what if you don't support the an Eircom league club-so what if you support Liverpool, Hibs, Rangers, Boca Juniors, Woking Town or any other teams!

I was under the impression that this site was about Irish Football, though. When i first started reading the forums, prior to joingn, a few year back, it was almost entirely eL fans. This has changed, in some respects for better (eg/ a more vibrant Off Topic area) and for worse (eg/endless Sell-thick threads)

You really should support Ireland though

Agreed :)

the 12 th man
27/05/2005, 8:35 PM
i really think we have the best of both worlds on here folks.

we have shades of a "catch the world" type site (like a boards.ie) to be seen in "off topic" coupled with the flavour of a local site which specialises in one clubs interests as seen in the various e/l sections,but without having to trawl through page after page of dross to get to what you want (anybody on here who is a member of a few sites will know what i mean).

so put down your weapons guys and come out with your hands up :D

this site is unique
btw :to smart arses (i know all sites are) ;)

jofyisgod
27/05/2005, 8:45 PM
this site is unique

I'd give ya that much anyway! :D

liam88
27/05/2005, 8:52 PM
Ahh ... Liam88 ..... i thought it did ?? :eek:

Sorry mabye mis=phrased that-I'm ssaying jus because you don't support an EL club it doesn't make you less ofa football fan .

Plastic Paddy
28/05/2005, 5:37 AM
Face, do you think that, just maybe, in the light of all that's happened on this board in recent days, you could STOP REFERRING TO CELTIC AS SELL-THICK?!?!?!?

In case anyone hasn't told you, it's not funny anymore. Really. Other people have been banned for less. And please, no responses to this painting me as someone in need of a humour transplant (like the last time we "discussed" this on the Mods board). Again, and for the record, I only laugh when things are funny. And this one ain't.

:ball: PP

adamd164
29/05/2005, 1:23 PM
I think it's funny.

dahamsta
29/05/2005, 3:07 PM
Face, discussion of the SPL in general and Celtic in particular is banned on Foot.ie at the moment. Take a hint. That applies to the rest of you too.

adam

sligoman
30/05/2005, 10:59 AM
Sell-Thick

Sorry A face, who are they? :confused: I am unaware of such a team however, it sounds an awful like the Scottish team called CELTIC. Maybe you just spelt their name wrong and now you know the correct spelling in the future!

dahamsta
30/05/2005, 11:05 AM
Sligoman, I've already addressed this subject, mind your own business.

sligoman
30/05/2005, 11:54 AM
Sligoman, I've already addressed this subject, mind your own business.

Jesus Christ dahamsta, it was a joke! :rolleyes:

dahamsta
30/05/2005, 12:00 PM
Jesus Christ dahamsta, it was a joke! :rolleyes:I'd suggest you avoid a career in showbusiness.

sligoman
30/05/2005, 12:05 PM
I'd suggest you avoid a career in showbusiness.

Point taken :D