PDA

View Full Version : U21's 16 April

EnDai
15/04/2005, 2:58 PM
Any idea what the line up is for this? Wanna know if I should bother heading down.

Roo69
15/04/2005, 3:03 PM
Any idea what the line up is for this? Wanna know if I should bother heading down.

I reckon it'll be along the lines of something like this.........

Squad will be from Niall Hobbert; Ronan Ivory, William Tyrrell, William Murphy; Lloyd Colfer, Peter McGee, Michael Roche, Billy Manley; Maurice Dunne Ryan Davis, Fran Hore, Ross Zambra, Darren Lacey.

I'd also say a few of our players coming back from injury and on the firnges of the 1st could feature as well........Tarzan, Chopper, Grogan, Gormley, McGuinness, James, Gifford.

Roo69
18/04/2005, 9:14 AM

The match was changed to Saturday morning with Bray winning 1-0. Kevin Grogan got the all important. I was'nt at it myself but hear Shels had a 16 year old playing at centre half to was very good.

EnDai
18/04/2005, 10:18 AM
Thanks, didn't make it in the end. Probably make it down to a few of the U21s games when/if they start playing in the Carlisle Grounds again. :D

seagulls nest
18/04/2005, 10:21 AM
great result for the young guns of bray, from all accounts i hear shels had ollie cahill, joseph ndo, glen fitzpatrick and steven brennan playing from the first team. its a shame the senior team didnt win aswell, as it would have rounded up a superb weekend for the seagulls.