PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Flancare Park

Roo69
15/04/2005, 8:35 AM
Any help lads ? Have never been to Flanclare (that and Derry are the only ones!). I'm driving down so help need, which way to i head when i get into Longford town ?

fosterdollar
15/04/2005, 8:41 AM
Take first exit off first roundabout as you come into longford on Dublin Road. Follow the natural line of this road for about a mile or so. Pass Cathedral on right up towards Market Square (Super Valu). Take a right here, keeping to left lane after turning. Pass Post Office on left, traffic island on right. Another 200 yards, take left at Longford Arms Hotel. Follow this road (Strokestown Road) for a few miles. Flan Siro on left, can't miss it. Set in from road with roadside carpark.

Wiseguy
15/04/2005, 8:49 AM
No problem.You should be arriving into Longford on the N4 from Dublin.You will arrive at a round-about just outside town so from there follow the signs for the Town centre ( about 5 mins ).When you get into town head for the Longford Arms.It's easy to find.There is a set of traffic lights at the Longford Arms turn left at these.Drive straight out for 5 mins and Flancare is on your left.You can't miss it.It is on the N5 Castlebar/Westport road.It's very easy to find.

Roo69
15/04/2005, 11:37 AM
Cheers lads