PDA

View Full Version : Fairplay Ringo

Derek
15/04/2005, 8:31 AM
All PR is good PR, for such a small club we cause alot of debate. Good the way you hijacked the rovers disaster thread. Kepp up the good work. Maybe that is not such a bad ply for the Dubs, to become the Man U of the Ericom league, ABD instead of ABU.

Ringo
15/04/2005, 8:48 AM
As long as i've been following Dublin City, we've been hated. Fcuk them all. :p

Éanna
15/04/2005, 11:16 AM
Your "club" is insignificant and at worst an irritation, not hated

Macy
15/04/2005, 11:18 AM
More MK Dons than Man Utd tbh

Éanna
15/04/2005, 11:20 AM
More MK Dons than Man Utd tbh
LOL :D :D

Derek
15/04/2005, 11:24 AM
Your "club" is insignificant and at worst an irritation, not hated
I'm surprised by your broadside attack on the Super Dubs, I thought you were made of better stuff than that sort of insult.

Mock all you want but one day you will eat those words :p The only way is up for the Vikings!

Now enough time spent on your foolishness, I off to Limerick to watch the Mighty Dubs knock the stuffing out of Limerick.

Éanna
15/04/2005, 11:30 AM
I'm surprised by your broadside attack on the Super Dubs, I thought you were made of better stuff than that sort of insult.
not an insult at all. just calling it as it is

drummerboy
15/04/2005, 11:39 AM

Mock all you want but one day you will eat those words :p The only way is up for the Vikings!

Now enough time spent on your foolishness, I off to Limerick to watch the Mighty Dubs knock the stuffing out of Limerick.

Is that hurling or gaelic football Derek?

clownboy
15/04/2005, 11:54 AM

Dont Be getting too carried away..Limerick arent as bad as u think ...They will give ye a good game im sure

Derek
15/04/2005, 11:55 AM
I would never mention that foul Bog Ball!

Hey I just had a thought, what about Rovers playing in Croke Park.

Derek
15/04/2005, 11:57 AM
Dont Be getting too carried away..Limerick arent as bad as u think ...They will give ye a good game im sure

I know, they are a good side. I was exaggerating for journalistic effect.

Sorry for any offence to Limerick. :)

patsh
15/04/2005, 12:01 PM
All PR is good PR, for such a small club we cause alot of debate. Good the way you hijacked the rovers disaster thread. Kepp up the good work. Maybe that is not such a bad ply for the Dubs, to become the Man U of the Ericom league, ABD instead of ABU.
Some bitter little fan showing his obsession with another club is good PR?..:eek:
They certainly look at things differently at DCFC.

BTW, is there any chance you could do something about the appalling spelling?

NY Hoop
15/04/2005, 12:33 PM
dublin city? LOL LOL :D :D

KOH

Maynard
15/04/2005, 5:26 PM
Derek you'll soon learn that when it comes to our club Eanna isn't "above" very much at all. If people think Ringo has an issue with Rovers they should keep a log of all the needless, pointless and spitefull sh*te that Eanna has posted (on this forum usually) about Dublin City and compare the two. I'd be inclined to follow Ringo's motto of "F*ck em all"... :)
Although to be honest 99% of regular posters on these forums are cool, with a few notable exceptions. Up the Dubs!

Gerrit
16/04/2005, 5:05 PM
Off the record: are you off to Richmond permanently or still groundsharing with us at Tolka ?

Ringo
16/04/2005, 8:55 PM
My understanding is , we might have to move to Richmond. In fairness to Shels, they have to put themselves first & with the setup of the fixtures being arseways, its not going to work out. The pitch , just won't take it & the eircom league is going to help out :mad:

Gerrit
17/04/2005, 12:06 AM
Richmond not a bad ground (even though their owners are not our best friends :mad: ). The best thing you'd do with DCFC is taking care of an own ground, and may I suggest that in south Dublin there's still no good team so there's a good potential fanbase there.
Rovers thought the same, but as things are for now they may be gone before their stadium gets finished :eek:

Schumi
18/04/2005, 12:57 PM
may I suggest that in south Dublin there's still no good team
Hey!!

Éanna
18/04/2005, 2:35 PM
Derek you'll soon learn that when it comes to our club Eanna isn't "above" very much at all. If people think Ringo has an issue with Rovers they should keep a log of all the needless, pointless and spitefull sh*te that Eanna has posted (on this forum usually) about Dublin City and compare the two. I'd be inclined to follow Ringo's motto of "F*ck em all"... :)
Although to be honest 99% of regular posters on these forums are cool, with a few notable exceptions. Up the Dubs!would you care to provide evidence to back that up? I have never liked your club, I don't have any time for it, but I wouldn't go so far as to waste my time slagging a worthless non-entity like Continuity Home Farm off. The only time I have ever been moved to comment (apart from this) on anything specifically related to the club is when your nasty little thug of a chairman came wading into city fans shouting the odds and then slagged us off on your official website.

Derek
19/04/2005, 11:53 PM
What do you mean Eanna, you just slagged off our beloved club.

Snap out of it Eannal. stop picking on DCFC you big bully! sorry for the misspelling I of course ment Eanna.