PDA

View Full Version : Latvian Airplay Top 10!

Neil
16/06/2001, 3:57 AM
They may think they're better than us at football, but for **** saketake alook at their charts, Right Said Fred and Depeche Mode in the Top Ten! And a NEW ENTRY from RAP with 'Swallow my Head'?

2001, May 28 - Jun 3

TW Title - Artist

1 Dream On - Depeche Mode
2 Maybe - Prâta Vetra [LV]
3 Butterfly - Crazy Town
4 Play - Jennifer Lopez
5 I Was A Lonely Girl - Linda Leen [LV]
6 18 mne uzhe - Ruki Vverh!
7 You're My Mate - Right Said Fred
8 One In A Million - Bosson
9 Ziemâ rakstîts dzejolis - Autobuss Debesîs [LV]
10 NE Swallow My Head - R.A.P. [LV]

At number 8 - Bosson croons about Noel Hartigan.

Pauro 76
18/06/2001, 2:40 PM
Longford Town Fan here, just wondering what is the link is for the top 10 songs in various countries, so i can take the **** of whatever country we draw, just hope its a German team, you know what their taste in music is like... David Hasselhoff and Kelly Family are huge over there!!!

The Good Son
18/06/2001, 3:19 PM
Yeah and the Irish charts are full to the brim of top class music.If there was a UEFA type rating system for countries various music charts we'd have a worse co-efficient than we do in football:)

joe
18/06/2001, 5:49 PM
I dread to think what didn't make it into the top ten :D

James
18/06/2001, 5:51 PM
judging by the cd collection in your house Joe I'd say that you probably had most of it anyway:D :D :D

joe
18/06/2001, 5:56 PM
I know where you live Greenham!

James
18/06/2001, 6:10 PM
Depeche Mode and Right Said Fred ..you cant escape them joe

as for the top tens..just do a google search on what ever country ye get drawn for......."country+top 10 singles"

Éanna
18/06/2001, 6:54 PM
James, you were seen downloading all of those on MP3 earlier, so don't try and deny it!

joe
18/06/2001, 7:25 PM
Originally posted by James
Depeche Mode and Right Said Fred ..you cant escape them joe

as for the top tens..just do a google search on what ever country ye get drawn for......."country+top 10 singles"

are you giving out because i *supposedly* have them in my collection or because i only have a *cd* collection and not a *cool* mps/minidisc/what ever new format ye kids are using these days!

James
19/06/2001, 10:49 AM
what ever new format ye kids are using these days!

wow Joe seeing as you are actually a year younger then me, if I'm a kid then what does that make you:D