PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Kelly on tomorrows game

aido_b
15/04/2005, 7:41 AM
Kildare County Vs. Athlone Town
Station Road
Saturday April 16th

"Kildare are a very experienced team and have been in contention for promotion for the past 3 or 4 seasons without success. Some people have seen Kildare's pre-season results and what for them is a slow start to the season and written them off. However we have seen them play already this season and during pre-season and have been very impressed by their form.

They possess a lot of experienced players with Premier Division experience and a few new recruits to freshen things up. I believe with the squad that they have and the experience of being in the shake up over the last few years they will again be there or there abouts at the end of the season.

Gavin Doyle continues his progress back to full match fitness and Padraig Moran took a full part in the game and should be back in the first team squad in the next few weeks. Danny O'Leary took a small part in training without actually using his hand and that will help keep him sharp for when he returns to full fitness in the next few weeks."

Stephen Kelly

Libero
16/04/2005, 5:17 PM
A draw wouldnt be the worst result tonight. C'mon the Town!

De Town
16/04/2005, 5:28 PM
A draw wouldnt be the worst result tonight. C'mon the Town!
Thanks for the support Libero ;) We would prefer a win though :)

Libero
17/04/2005, 11:07 AM
I am happy for you lot to be called "De Town", we are THE TOWN.
Disappointing result last night but the guy Shields from Kildare took his goal well.

Longford will rise quickly judging by recent performances. I saw your match against Rovers and the team looked good. Myler, Kirby, Prunty and Paisley are all players I admire. I can see a top four finish for Longford this year. And hopefully Setanta success...I have a few quid on at 12/1.

De Town
17/04/2005, 11:40 AM
Longford will rise quickly judging by recent performances. I saw your match against Rovers and the team looked good. Myler, Kirby, Prunty and Paisley are all players I admire. I can see a top four finish for Longford this year. And hopefully Setanta success...I have a few quid on at 12/1.
Fair play to ya :)