PDA

View Full Version : What Liam Thinks

TheNorthsider
24/02/2002, 4:55 PM
just listening to red fm and liams comments he said he felt city should have won today that they played well and shels obviously shels came to cork for a draw due to work commitments i couldnt make the game so i cant comment but i bet others will :cool:

TheNorthsider
24/02/2002, 4:59 PM
he is just after blaming the ref in the lead up to the goal says ollie should have had a free b4 the goal plz comment

Casegrande
24/02/2002, 5:13 PM
He says we're lacking a bit of luck at the moment! Has this man no shame?

We're lacking a lot more than luck at the moment.

Gary
24/02/2002, 6:11 PM
Yes the ref had a stinker. (I hate having to say it, but its true, but no excuse none the less).
No, we didnt deserve to win it.
Yes we need a bit of luck, but luck isnt the be all and end all.

The fact of the matter is, is we cannot get a shot on target at the Cross. Until that situation is rectifed, we are going nowhere.

OUT!!!

niamh
24/02/2002, 7:20 PM
Excuses, excuses...I thought he's blame something / person but to think that we should have won. What's he on???

goalside
24/02/2002, 7:53 PM
murphy is right. we should have won the match but for the ref. he was pro shels all through the match. also the lineman flagged offside at every opportunity. I didn't hear the interview but murphy always comes across well as someone who knows what he's talking about. we were downright unlucky.

Neil
24/02/2002, 7:56 PM
Originally posted by goalside
murphy always comes across well as someone who knows what he's talking about.
:confused: :D

goalside
24/02/2002, 7:58 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: did you not hear him either

Citygirl
24/02/2002, 8:01 PM
we were downright unlucky.

UNLUCKY??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

Are you sure you were in Turners Cross today Goalside????

goalside
24/02/2002, 8:05 PM
murphy also thinks we were unlucky. i was at the x today. we couldhave won with a bit of luck.

SÓC
24/02/2002, 8:11 PM
Unlucky today?
No!

I had a friend of mine, a Rovers fan, with me today, he was amazed that City would play such a kick and run style.

We did not deserve to win today nor a draw. True the ref was poor and some of the offsides were poor but I feel very sorry for Morley and Colin P. they got no balls to work with today.

Also Colin1 was very very poor, surely Mucky could do a better job.

Citygirl
24/02/2002, 8:14 PM
murphy also thinks we were unlucky. i was at the x today. we couldhave won with a bit of luck.

Of course Murphy thinks we were unlucky Goalside.....hes hardly gonna come out and say
"I am a **** manager and havent a clue what im doing...Its my fault that we lost today because i dont have a proper game plan..I send the lads out to HOOF the ball so that it ends up in the other keepers hands.Im hoping one day it'll go into the back of the net.Well anyway the lads were **** today.No doubt about it so we deserved to lose"

goalside
24/02/2002, 8:36 PM
murphy is very shrewdr. his game plan did not work today. so what- it does not make hima bad manager. wait and see

Gary
24/02/2002, 8:43 PM
murphy is very shrewd

You are a very sarcastic person. If you actually are being serious, then you need your head examined!

goalside
24/02/2002, 8:46 PM
we all dont think like you. i think murphy is trying to make city a team of the future. it just takes time. young players take time to mature.

Neil
24/02/2002, 11:17 PM
murphy is very shrewdr. his game plan did not work today. so what- it does not make hima bad manager. wait and see
You must have taken a knock on the head. Did you get hit by one of Decky Daly's torpedo hoofs?

Snatch
26/02/2002, 1:16 AM
What did Murphy say recently about the fans knowing nothing about football?

Like GWA I'm having great difficulty trying to figure out whether Goalside is being sarcastic or not. ;)