PDA

View Full Version : Tresson in line for 300th appearance

Roo69
14/04/2005, 9:06 AM
Colm Tresson is set to make his 300th appearance in all competitions for Bray Wanderers against Longford Town in Flancare Park next Saturday evening.

Colm is the sixth player to achieve 300 appearances in all competitions for Bray Wanderers after Alan Smyth, Anthony McKeever, Mick Doohan, Maurice Farrell and Kieran O'Brien.

Daz is a true Bray legend !

KK77
14/04/2005, 11:26 AM
Colm Tresson is set to make his 300th appearance in all competitions for Bray Wanderers against Longford Town in Flancare Park next Saturday evening.

Colm is the sixth player to achieve 300 appearances in all competitions for Bray Wanderers after Alan Smyth, Anthony McKeever, Mick Doohan, Maurice Farrell and Kieran O'Brien.

Yeah fully agree a legend great season so far for him and his team won through the semis of the champions league last night so all in all everythings going well for him!!!!!!

KR's Post
14/04/2005, 11:30 AM

Totaly agree.. He really is. Always gives his upmost for the team. Having a great season and long may it continue. Daz to get the winner on saturday.... P.S. What time you leaving for longford @ lads. We're leaving @ 2.00. Bit early but i suppose get the drinks in early!!! ;)

Roo69
14/04/2005, 12:09 PM
Totaly agree.. He really is. Always gives his upmost for the team. Having a great season and long may it continue. Daz to get the winner on saturday.... P.S. What time you leaving for longford @ lads. We're leaving @ 2.00. Bit early but i suppose get the drinks in early!!! ;)

Yeah seen the supporters bus is leaving @ 2, thought it was a bit early myself. I'm gonna leave about 4ish i suppose just to make sure incase theres brutal traffic along the way etc....

KR's Post
14/04/2005, 1:32 PM
Ye 4 sounds good.... Just the right time. Should be there for 6.30 ish!? Ah longford is a grand auld town to pass 3.5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Longfordian
14/04/2005, 2:08 PM
I'm sure ye'll all find somewhere to pass the time lads, plenty of pubs to go to!.

BobtheDrog
15/04/2005, 2:40 PM
well done to him he was a great player at drogheda and has looked great for bray whenever i've seen him, its nice to see a player in this day and age stay at one club for so long

Roo69
15/04/2005, 2:53 PM
well done to him he was a great player at drogheda and has looked great for bray whenever i've seen him, its nice to see a player in this day and age stay at one club for so long

I could'nt agree with you more, it is very refrshing to see a layer stay at any club for a long period of time, especially the way players move from club to club in the eL.

KK77
15/04/2005, 4:00 PM
Yeah here here