Citygirl
24/02/2002, 4:07 PM
Cork City FC Code of Practice for Supporters:

The Club does not condone:

Physical or verbal abuse of any kind

Racial or discriminatory chants,songs or comments

Possesion of flares or alcohol within the stadium

Entering the field of play before,during or after the game

Non-compliance with security instructions.

Failure to observe any of the above may result in ejection from the stadium and possible banning for future games

WHAT A JOKE!!!! In all fairness like....Ejection from the stadium???i doubt it...when Moses started his usual **** today the security men in front of me started laughing at him....Yeah thats great work i have to say!Ejection from the stadium........HA HA HA!!!!

Gary
24/02/2002, 6:15 PM
But for those rules to be enforced, dont the stewards have to be somewhat competent?

As for the Moses thing, I actually thought he was making sense for once in his life! Apart, that is, from when he was shouting abuse at the corner boys.

Code of Conduct me Bolli)(

goalside
24/02/2002, 7:56 PM
will we have any supporters left to throw out. crowds are dire.

Neil
25/02/2002, 5:18 PM
Liam Murphy: "I don't care what they say and they obviously don't know much about football".

But:

- verbal abuse of any kind
- discriminatory comments
Failure to observe any of the above may result in ejection from the stadium and possible banning for future games

Will Liam Murphy be barred from future home games?

James
25/02/2002, 5:27 PM
Originally posted by Citygirl
Cork City FC Code of Practice for Supporters:

Possesion of flares ....within the stadium

bloody hell, dress code is a bit strict eh!! :rolleyes:

goalside
25/02/2002, 8:52 PM
yea james. before long it will be suits only

A face
26/02/2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by James

bloody hell, dress code is a bit strict eh!! :rolleyes:

Nice one James :D

Éanna
26/02/2002, 10:05 AM
I can think of at least 20 or 30 people who should have been turfed out of the cross if that's the case.

mouldymurphy
26/02/2002, 1:51 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
I can think of at least 20 or 30 people who should have been turfed out of the cross if that's the case.
aren't they the lucky ones the way were playing lately :D

goalside
26/02/2002, 6:13 PM
dont know about 20 orr 30. they couldd be trouble throwing out so many. maybe one or two to start would be ok.

Éanna
28/02/2002, 2:00 PM
I didn't mean 20 or 30 all at once. I meant that over the last few yeras there have been at least that number of breaches of these "rules". If they were being enforced, then that number WOULD have been thrown out.

Pablo
28/02/2002, 2:10 PM
how about we eject Gunther from the next match?

Colm
02/03/2002, 2:14 PM
Code of practice my arse. You will get verbal abuse at football grounds across the world. Its just the usual old s**t from the board.

fonzi
04/03/2002, 12:43 PM
i suppose youre going to kick me out yeah?