PDA

View Full Version : Munchen misery....

Green Tribe
12/04/2005, 8:40 PM
what a comeback from Bayern........but not enough, oh! Drogba has a nice body :D ...oh sorry.....pity they didn't get another goal! Grrr! :(

pete
12/04/2005, 8:53 PM
Women & football

:rolleyes:

;)

Green Tribe
12/04/2005, 9:15 PM
Women & football

:rolleyes:

;)

i know, sorry!! :D :D

pete
12/04/2005, 9:18 PM
i know, sorry!! :D :D

Its ok.

Worked with someone before & she used to surf this (http://www.handbag.com/) site all day. Might be more your taste.

;)

Green Tribe
12/04/2005, 9:23 PM
Its ok.

Worked with someone before & she used to surf this (http://www.handbag.com/) site all day. Might be more your taste.

;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: hell, no!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a pile of sh1te.

Gerrit
12/04/2005, 10:50 PM
Drogba has a nice body :D

You as well ? :D ;)

On-topic: Bayern had the better of the game, but normal for a home side, CFC was in control as they never came in serious danger for going out. Would be a different game though if Gudjohnsson hadn't prevend that Bayern header from going in at 1-1.
Excellent game as well from Petr Cech. By far the best goalkeeper in England, along with Shay Given. Cech cought all he could at the important moments, just like vs Barca. Fair play to him, tough luck for Albion that all good goalies in the Premiership are foreigners...

I stick to my bet: Chelsea or Lyon wins the CL.

Green Tribe
12/04/2005, 11:00 PM
You as well ? :D ;)

On-topic: Bayern had the better of the game, but normal for a home side, CFC was in control as they never came in serious danger for going out. Would be a different game though if Gudjohnsson hadn't prevend that Bayern header from going in at 1-1.
Excellent game as well from Petr Cech. By far the best goalkeeper in England, along with Shay Given. Cech cought all he could at the important moments, just like vs Barca. Fair play to him, tough luck for Albion that all good goalies in the Premiership are foreigners...

I stick to my bet: Chelsea or Lyon wins the CL.

You like his body too, Gerrit? :D ;)

Gerrit
17/04/2005, 12:19 AM
That's not what I meant and you damn know it :D Good reply though, you countered me well ;)

Green Tribe
17/04/2005, 2:22 AM
That's not what I meant and you damn know it :D Good reply though, you countered me well ;)

Are you sure????!! :D Heh heh!! :D