PDA

View Full Version : Charles Kennedy Q and A

liam88
11/04/2005, 8:50 PM
Should be on the news tonight (especially on BBC South East)!
Look out for me in the black Celtic shirt with spiky hair asking about abortion and giving a wee interview afterwards-hopefully will be on; has been on BBc Parliament already! :D

God Bless the Pope!

liam88
11/04/2005, 8:53 PM
Oh and if ya buy the Guardian gave them a wee interview as wekk :D

Green Tribe
11/04/2005, 9:02 PM
Should be on the news tonight (especially on BBC South East)!
Look out for me in the black Celtic shirt with spiky hair asking about abortion and giving a wee interview afterwards-hopefully will be on; has been on BBc Parliament already! :D

God Bless the Pope!

am watching the normal bbc news at ten will have a look out for you son!! :D ;)

Mummy x :D

dahamsta
11/04/2005, 9:07 PM
I've had my fill of TV news today, so what did you have to say Liam? I have to confess I'm a fan.

adam

liam88
11/04/2005, 10:25 PM
Aw they didn't show my question on BBC News but you could see me at the back (cheers tho anyway Mam ;) , Adam and everyone else :) ). I asked him;
"Seeing as you are soon to be a father yourself will you support the lowering of the legal limit on abortion and encourage other options such as adoption so that people unable to have children can still enjoy the benifits of parenthood?"

After having to shout across the room to him (he ain't to good hearin ;) ) he obviously didn't give a direct answer-long speech on how it's a moral issue not a political issue but due to medical advances since the abortion bill it should and will be looked at in the next parliament with increasing the capcity for adoption as a good point that is a real option.

Wee interview with tv crew outside asked me what I thought of him-I told them I thought he was very optimistic but would rather he made less seperation on morality and politics (many people ill vote on moral basis). They asked me if I would vote for him and I said no I'd vote Conservative.

Bishop Cormac (great bloke I've alter served for a fair few times subtly recommended a Conservative vote).

The lady from the Guardian asked me if i'd support a lowering of the legal abortion limit and on which other areas I was itnerested in-I told her Northern Ireland and Euthenasia and Regime change in Burma as the junta is as bad/worse than Saddams yet Burma seems to be forgotten. She asked me if I was worried about immigration and I said that seeing as my family arn't from England I think that evryone should have a chance to make a life here.

Look out for me!

Next stop Buckingham Palace on the 27th :D

God Bless the Pope!

Green Tribe
11/04/2005, 10:45 PM
You want M. Howard in Liam?, oo-er, he is an awful eejit! You will be in the Guardian tomorrow? :D

liam88
11/04/2005, 10:59 PM
You will be in the Guardian tomorrow? :D

Hopefully-keep an eye out :D

re. Mr. Howard a lot of people may say the same about Blair :D or even Kennedy the 'Real ALternative'.
Will like to see how it goes with Mr. Howard and if badly i'll be old enough to vote him out next time!

Bettere be getting off to bed ;)

Night all!
God Bless the Pope!

Green Tribe
11/04/2005, 11:03 PM
nighty night!!

:D

dcfcsteve
11/04/2005, 11:45 PM
Wee interview with tv crew outside asked me what I thought of him-I told them I thought he was very optimistic but would rather he made less seperation on morality and politics (many people ill vote on moral basis). They asked me if I would vote for him and I said no I'd vote Conservative.

Jaysus Liam - you want shooting for voting Tory. No self-respecting Irish person should be putting an 'x' in any box opposite their candidate's names.

They may claim to support a change in the abortion law, but that's only because they're struggling to find any points of difference between themselves and labour these days and - hey, if it worked for George 'W' maybe it'll work for them ! Where were their heart-felt views on abortion for the last 30 years, then, eh ? And let's not even get onto their views on immigration and the economically less-fortunate...

Voting Conservative is positively IMmoral..... .

dahamsta
11/04/2005, 11:46 PM
There's nothing funnier than watching Rory Bremner transform himself into Howard just by dropping his face a few inches and having the lighting make him look ever so slightly creepy. It's so quick it's amazing.

Now, who wants to send me some Lib Dem badges? Something nice and discrete please, maybe half a dozen of them.

adam /probably the only lib dem member on foot.ie

lopez
11/04/2005, 11:59 PM
Jaysus Liam - you want shooting for voting Tory. No self-respecting Irish person should be putting an 'x' in any box opposite their candidate's names.Have to totally agree with Steve here. Liam, what the f*ck has got into you lately? Have you heard the sh*te coming out of that two-faced son of an illegal immigrant on :rolleyes: immigration. Cop yourself on mate. People want to have an abortion - and no I'm not in favour of it - then it's God that's going to judge them, not the rest of us (Quote Jesus and Mary of Magdalene whatever gospel that the story is taken from).

Macy
12/04/2005, 7:39 AM
They may claim to support a change in the abortion law, but that's only because they're struggling to find any points of difference between themselves and labour these days and - hey, if it worked for George 'W' maybe it'll work for them ! Where were their heart-felt views on abortion for the last 30 years, then, eh ? And let's not even get onto their views on immigration and the economically less-fortunate...

Voting Conservative is positively IMmoral..... .
As you say bugger all different to "Labour", since Blairs lurch to the right. Fook both of them, vote Lib Dem. ;)

livehead1
12/04/2005, 9:54 PM
howard wants to make it fairer on the british people with regards to gypsies. i'll tell you wats fair. giving gypsy children the same education as everyone else, they currently have the highest percentage of illiteracy, the have worse healthcare (highest number of mortality rates amongst children) and 70% of plannin application is approved in britain yet 90% of applications from gypsies are refused. now thats wat i call fair. F8CK howard, and F8ck the F8Cking tories. they dint do alot for paddy hill and co. and they'll do sweet FA for the irish now. there the unionists party and long they remain that way. clowns