http://www.elevenaside.com/polldir/result.asp - in the chat section

has anyone heard anything else bout this roumer

the 12 th man
11/04/2005, 4:26 PM
it would'nt suprise me.
he got a fair bit of stick on friday while leaving the pitch

Longfordian
11/04/2005, 4:29 PM
Good news for Rovers if it is true in my opinion, he's not the man they want in their current situation a sensible and prudent manager is what they need.

Partizan
11/04/2005, 4:40 PM
tell me this,

who would be mad enough to take the Rovers job now???

If Roddy goes, expect the rest of his signings to walk as well. Rovers will be reduced to fielding an U-21 side to stay in the League, thats if the FAI dont kick them out over unpaid bills and the creditors dont wind them up in the meantime.

sad really. Its time for all Rovers fans to cast aside all differences and save their club.

KR's Post
11/04/2005, 4:40 PM
Lets hope to god he is not gone..... If he stays then Rovers are DOWN :) . (Robin Hood Theme tune) Super hoops, super hoops falling down the league, super hoops, super hoops falling down the league, all outta cash, tallaght town trash, super hoops, super hoops, super hoops.... ;) Ah no im only joking.

Longfordian
11/04/2005, 4:44 PM
tell me this,

who would be mad enough to take the Rovers job now???

If Roddy goes, expect the rest of his signings to walk as well. Rovers will be reduced to fielding an U-21 side to stay in the League, thats if the FAI dont kick them out over unpaid bills and the creditors dont wind them up in the meantime.

sad really. Its time for all Rovers fans to cast aside all differences and save their club.

They were all going to leave in June anyway if you believe Rovers' fans. Get a manager, maybe someone who has a grĂ¡ for Rovers of old, who can get together and motivate a team not in it for the cash and see how their restructuring gets on, not a team of unfit mercenaries.

wexfordned
12/04/2005, 8:53 AM
Most of Roddy's signings are only contracted until the end of June so if they don't quit now will walk away then anyway. Club couldn't pay the wages last week & Roddy was talking to the players in Dalymount last Friday asking them not to walk away.

patsh
12/04/2005, 1:34 PM
Time for Dolan to ride in and save the day for Rovers with Wallace's money........;)

drummerboy
12/04/2005, 1:35 PM
Sadly I just heard from a friend who accepted a couple of cheques last week from a Rovers player that they had just bounced