PDA

View Full Version : Immediate Action needed Now

gufct
11/04/2005, 8:42 AM
Judging by y'days shambles there are serious problems in the dressing room at United.For the 1st time ever at a United game a Substitute (You dont have to have a degree to work out who it was) was barking out orders to players on the field while his Manager set back and said nothing and when he came on continued to knock his own players.

I have the greatest respect for Stephen but as ive said before he has to prove he is own man and also not be dictated to by his own players. Its vital that the players are organised and are working to a plan but after we let in the 1st goal y'day we were at sixes and sevens all over the park.

You have to feel sorry for the likes of Colin Fortune who played his heart out y'day while others just didnt seem to care.We need a team of players working and encouraging each other not firing abuse at young lads when they make a mistake.We need to be a football club first no matter how good things are going off the pitch and the Time For Action is NOW before its too late.
:mad:

Terry
11/04/2005, 9:42 AM
I dont agree at roaring at players but isn't it up to the club captain to step in and put this player in his place, as it should be him that should be doing all the mouthing! But , has he got the balls to speak up to some of the other players? I don't think so! :rolleyes: Bad choice there! :mad: Gough, Herrick, Fortune or Cleary have more potential for this position. Lally really has a big job on his hands now.

gufct
11/04/2005, 9:56 AM
Nigel could have went over to the bench and told the player to shut up.Its bad enough that he cant shut up on the fields but its a different Kettle of Fish when he is on the bench behind the manager.

Terry
11/04/2005, 10:31 AM
Nigel could have went over to the bench and told the player to shut up.Its bad enough that he cant shut up on the fields but its a different Kettle of Fish when he is on the bench behind the manager.

Agree, it should have been lally that told him to shut up when on the bench. When on the pitch I dont see anything wrong with it as the rest barely open there mouths to breathe ! :D At least then we know there is at least "1" player on the team that is p*ssed with what is going on on the pitch.

gufct
11/04/2005, 10:41 AM
fooled if they believe that by roaring and shouting at other players makes a player good.Its encouragment some of the younger players need not abuse.We need a strong team spirit if we are to do well and we obviously dont have that at the moment. :confused:

Eire06
11/04/2005, 10:43 AM
I don't agree with giving players the dogs abuse.. but sometimes they need a good tellin off...
Anything is worth a try with the way theyre playing at the moment..

Terry
11/04/2005, 10:49 AM
I don't agree with giving players the dogs abuse.. but sometimes they need a good tellin off...
Anything is worth a try with the way theyre playing at the moment..

there is room for both IMO. Im sure praise will be given when someone does something that deserves it, otherwise mistakes have to be pointed out so the young players can learn from them.