PDA

View Full Version : Best + worst ever?

Seagull
10/04/2005, 7:36 PM
Four Four Two magazine has a supplement this month featuring club's best and worst ever players. Graham Coughlan is picked as Plymouth's best ever. What about ours, I wonder. My vote: best- Tarzan. Worst- Mark Devlin. Wonder how he ever got in the team? Oh, hang on a sec! :D

KR's Post
11/04/2005, 10:06 AM
Worst- Mark Devlin. Wonder how he ever got in the team? Oh, hang on a sec! :D
:D :D :D ;)

footballplease
11/04/2005, 10:12 AM
'best- Tarzan'

....you're havin a laugh right? :eek:

Roo69
11/04/2005, 10:13 AM
Lads, Lets concentrate on the fantastic start we've had to the new season !

Thoughts and comments on the work in the ground at the moment - new TV Gantry, New Tiolets being built etc.....

Bray Head
11/04/2005, 10:55 AM
Lads, Lets concentrate on the fantastic start we've had to the new season !

Thoughts and comments on the work in the ground at the moment - new TV Gantry, New Tiolets being built etc.....

Great to see work happening in the ground. What about the web site ROO. It was relaunched about a month ago. Looks great but no news items in the last 3 weeks.Only items going on it are match reports and lotto results.

KR's Post
11/04/2005, 1:31 PM
'best- Tarzan'

....you're havin a laugh right? :eek:
Whats wrong with that???? :confused:

footballplease
11/04/2005, 1:40 PM
' Whats wrong with that???? '

He's a good player all right - but slightly out of his depth in the premier. And as for 'best ever player'?? :rolleyes:

KR's Post
11/04/2005, 1:47 PM

He's a good player all right - but slightly out of his depth in the premier. And as for 'best ever player'?? :rolleyes:
Opinions are welcome, Well ok.... Go ahead and name your Best Ever Player!!!!

lowflyingseagul
11/04/2005, 5:14 PM
best jason byrne or john walsh, worst keith long by a mile

Seagull
11/04/2005, 5:43 PM

Best ever doesn't necessarily mean the most skilful player. Tarzan is a legend as far as I'm concerned. His overall contribution, his attitude, his willingness to give his time- especially to kids, his goals. Best ever.

BrAyCMilan
12/04/2005, 8:01 AM
John Walsh has to be up there with the best alonh with Ciaran "Super" Cooper!!! One of the worst must be Brian "Honker" Honan!!

tippex
12/04/2005, 10:35 PM
John Walsh has to be up there with the best alonh with Ciaran "Super" Cooper!!! One of the worst must be Brian "Honker" Honan!!

That's hillarious to see honker's name on here (I went to school with him and played against him as a kid)