PDA

View Full Version : portadown tomorrow night

max power
10/04/2005, 6:02 PM
best of luck and do the league proud.

skitz3
10/04/2005, 6:17 PM
All joking aside,I would also just like to wish cork good luck and just like max power said do the league proud.Watchout for that little fcuker mickey collins fcukin cheek of him to dishonor that good name.

thecorner
10/04/2005, 8:01 PM
best of luck and do the league proud.
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this from max power...im in shock

seriously though fair play and cheers ;)

pete
10/04/2005, 8:04 PM
All joking aside,I would also just like to wish cork good luck and just like max power said do the league proud.

Dunno how to repond. Is this reverse psychology? If City win shels are all but finished in group 2.

I was hoping Longford would win their games but mightn't be the best to win the group as having IL side in final would be good.

skitz3
10/04/2005, 8:32 PM
Dunno how to repond. Is this reverse psychology? If City win shels are all but finished in group 2.

No reverse psychology,No catches just a genuine good luck.if shels don't win it i hope cork or longford do.It's better for the league And in the end that's what were all striving for,a better league and a better status for the league.

Peadar
11/04/2005, 1:14 PM
The way we're playing, a 0-0 draw would be a good result.
We've struggled to find goals.
Coming back down south with a point wouldn't be such a bad thing.
We should go there looking to win though.

Shelsman
11/04/2005, 4:32 PM
All joking aside,I would also just like to wish cork good luck and just like max power said do the league proud.Watchout for that little fcuker mickey collins fcukin cheek of him to dishonor that good name.

Agreed. Although it should be pretty funny if Collins gets hold of de langer O'Callaghan! :p

Peadar
11/04/2005, 6:47 PM
Although it should be pretty funny if Collins gets hold of de langer O'Callaghan! :p

Just got a text from Pete saying that they were squaring up to each other already.

skitz3
11/04/2005, 7:21 PM
Agreed. Although it should be pretty funny if Collins gets hold of de langer O'Callaghan! :p

Georgie is getting a taste of his own medicine,just as the cork fans believe owen heary did.

Fair_play_boy
11/04/2005, 7:54 PM
0-1 Super Kev on 63 minutes.
C'mon Cityyyyyyyyy.

Fair_play_boy
11/04/2005, 8:00 PM
Damn it. Equaliser on 77 minutes. :mad:

Fair_play_boy
11/04/2005, 8:15 PM
All over. 1 all. Not a bad result for us at all.

A face
11/04/2005, 11:29 PM
City stopped playing ball in the last 20 mins, and that is when they should be capitalising on games looking for another one or two. The first half was kinda all over the gaff and a scrappy game over all.

City has the measure of them now and we should seriously wrap it up in the cross, i'd say Ports had all their cards on the table tonight, we know their hand. The lads should be well able to play around a game like that at this stage. I'd seriously chalk City to take the points in round two.

The physios should be working over time at this stage, ...... there is a name that the GAA use for games like that, Mullaghing i think it is, loosely translated as kick shít !!