PDA

View Full Version : Kilkenny City 1-2 Cobh Ramblers.

Rebal Boy
09/04/2005, 10:03 PM
Ramblers won 2-1 tonight. :) O'Reilly and Carey with the goals. This is a great win for them. Its puts Rams top on goal difference. Rams v Sligo next week in Cobh. Should be a great game. Go out and give the Rams the support they deserve and hopefully this can be the year they join City in the Premier. Up the Rams! :)

Rambler1
09/04/2005, 11:00 PM
Well said......
It is very good for Munster Soccer that City, Waterford and Ramblers are all currently in good positions and shows well for the future. All the best to City for the season also and we hope to be playing ye next season.....or in the cup!
C'mon the Rams and lets see a big gate next weekend....

sligoman
10/04/2005, 12:05 AM
top now

Remember ramblers05, it's just for now. Ye are just keeping it warm for us until we claim it back next Saturday, cant remember who we are playing again, some crap team anyway :D :D

Comic Book Guy
10/04/2005, 9:18 AM
Remember ramblers05, it's just for now. Ye are just keeping it warm for us until we claim it back next Saturday, cant remember who we are playing again, some crap team anyway :D :D

Just you wait til we burst the bubble of that arch-bluffer Connor ;)

sligoman
10/04/2005, 3:20 PM
Just you wait til we burst the bubble of that arch-bluffer Connor ;)

Well if he is a bluffer comic book then he is either a very good one or all the other managers in the league are ****e because so far we have beaten Kildare,Galway and Dundalk and drew with Dublin City and, ok, we slipped up against Limerick last night, with another draw, but we'll bounce back!

Nempton
10/04/2005, 4:23 PM
Cobh should beat Sligo next weekend. We were unlucky not to beat them last night. If you stop them from getting crosses in, they run out of ideas and have no other options. Just remember though that its early in the season and teams are starting to find their rhythm, such as Limerick, and its a long way to go yet.

Rams-fan
14/04/2005, 11:56 AM
i think every1 agrees at this stage that connor aint a bluffer cos he has put together a good squad with players that want to play for him&respect him and he's done this all on the same budget as a certain man, who will remain nameless, failed to do anythin with last year. i think it's a bit daft for limerick fans to expect cobh to beat us bcos of our performance on saturday. if u asked kildare, dublin, dundalk&galway fans they would say something a lot different. i'm sure stephen henderson is a good manager&ye have good players but i think we'll get a draw at least.

Have to agree, a draw would be a good result, taking into account the record we have against Sligo. It should be a good game as both teams we go out to maintain the momentum of the season start.

Here's to a good game on Sat :)

Rebal Boy
14/04/2005, 9:36 PM
I think Rams are going to win on Saturday. Its going to be a great game and hopefully a large crowd will turn up at it. I'm going for 2-0 to Ramblers.
UP THE RAMS!

LFC in Exile
15/04/2005, 1:02 PM
What year was the big FAI Cup battle between Rovers and Ramblers?

claret&blue
15/04/2005, 8:52 PM
1983 was the year

Petmuller
15/04/2005, 11:20 PM
1983 was the year
A great year, made some great friends back then. Down to Cork twice and ye came up to us twice. Shame there had to be a loser but that's football. I remember meeting two ramblers fans at the final and they were cheering on the bit o red. It was that kind of relationship. I have a great time for ramblers since then and although I'll be hoping rovers win tomorrow I'll have no problem with a ramblers win either. Let's just hope it's a good clean game with football the clear winner.