View Full Version : The Bogey side......

08/04/2005, 7:43 AM
In all the buildup and expectation to the Portadown game, the game against our bogey side seems to be a bit forgotten.

Hopefully Rico & Hilly will have the players minds and energies focused on tonight and noton Monday.
I reckon we will scrape a 1 - 0 win tonight.
It's about time we gave them a thumping, but I'd be quite happily accept that 1 - 0 scoreline.

08/04/2005, 7:59 AM
They always scrap hard when they come down.
hopefully an early goal to settle us all down and take it on from there.
Don't know if I could handle us leading 1-0 going into the last 10.
Not after the Bray game.

08/04/2005, 11:14 AM
an early goal would be the job alright, but a scrappy 1-0 might well have to do us against the menace. as patsh said, its about time we gave the ****ers a good hockeying, but I fear that day will never come. I'd settle for a win, any win

08/04/2005, 3:04 PM
Wonder will City play their usual tatic of hoofing it to the UCD defence tonight? :confused: Hopefully Rico will have them pass it around.

08/04/2005, 9:03 PM
o-o just home poor game it did pick up for the last 15 minutes .Its such a shame George didnt score in the last few minutes .

08/04/2005, 9:08 PM
Anything of note happen? Presume Cork had the better of the chances? Missed out on the trip down this time, which is a pity 'cos I enjoy the trip down...any info appreciated!

Still, puts us in a good mood for beating Waterford next week! ;)

08/04/2005, 9:20 PM
City had a couple of chances and looked like scoring but it wasnt to be.To be honest 0-0 just somes up the night.Gamble will be missed for the Pourtadown game.Benno played well.Danny Murrys season is getting worse.

08/04/2005, 9:38 PM
Very poor game, UCD set out for the point! McKeon is an a$$hole! Behan was poor enough, Dan Murray is $hit FULL STOP! If it wasnt for Benno, we'd be fcuked! Georgie had a great chance at the end but he bottled it! Im getting a bit frustrated now, First Bray now this. Roy O' Donovan was about to head in a certain goal and then Benno(I think) headed it away from goal!

08/04/2005, 9:55 PM
ACcording to RTE one of your boys cleared a shot off the line by Anto Murphy. Which one of your back four saved your blushes lads? :D

08/04/2005, 10:01 PM
ACcording to RTE one of your boys cleared a shot off the line by Anto Murphy. Which one of your back four saved your blushes lads? :D
It was a scramble in the box and it wasnt off the line either!

Partizan
08/04/2005, 10:26 PM
Bogey side?

You have to play us 3 times this season lads. :D

08/04/2005, 10:29 PM
Danny Murrys season is getting worse.

He was better tonight but hes doing himself no favours.

FFS ... City were brutal and any player that is not big enough to stand up and admit it should be kicked to the curb along with any City players acting the maggot !!

One thing for sure .... i dont think the mood in the camp will support City players acting the fúckwit .... and they should realise this fairly fast.

From my own point of view ..... i'll tolerate shíte if we're winning two nil up .... if we are not .... then your actions are open to question.

08/04/2005, 10:57 PM
First Bray now this.Yea, FFS after last week's disappointment I'd expected us to at least score.

09/04/2005, 10:02 AM
Yea, FFS after last week's disappointment I'd expected us to at least score.

LOL..