PDA

View Full Version : Bet of the week

JC_GUFC
06/04/2005, 9:41 PM
Had a few nice ones - Chelsea at 4/5 tonight, Plymouth at Evs to beat Watford was an outstanding bet but bet of the week is in tomorrow's UEFA Cup - although the best price is only 8/13 on offer from Boyles Villareal are absolutely certain to win.

In this year's UEFA Cup they've won their home games 3-0, 2-0, 2-0, 4-0 and 2-0 - including wins over Middlesbrough & Dinamo Kiev.

Their home record in La Liga in which they're in 3rd place is 11-3-1 (lost to Depor, drew with Madrid, Sevilla & Sociedad - beat Barca 3-0) - and they've only conceded 9 goals.

They're up against AZ Alkmaar - 2nd in the Dutch league and having a great season but they won't manage a result.

The score is likely to be 2-0 which you can probably get at about 5-1 or 11-2.

Get on!

Junior
07/04/2005, 8:45 PM
nice little treble....

CSKA - Home win
Ajax - Home win

looking good so far.......

what was it..........

bet of the week........

Villa real - home win my arse :rolleyes:

eirebhoy
07/04/2005, 9:02 PM
I have AZ to win the cup at 50/1, here's my receipt: ;)
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2503881&postcount=35

That was the first time Villarreal have conceded a goal at home in Europe in their 18 games played. I just don't understand how people still underrate AZ after what they've done so far. They aren't a recognised name, Parma are but their still shíte.

JC_GUFC
07/04/2005, 9:12 PM
I have AZ to win the cup at 50/1, here's my receipt: ;)
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2503881&postcount=35

That was the first time Villarreal have conceded a goal at home in Europe in their 18 games played. I just don't understand how people still underrate AZ after what they've done so far. They aren't a recognised name, Parma are but their still shíte.

Ouch!

Missed a pen at 1-1.

Great manager for AZ but I wouldn't rate them - maybe Dutch football is coming back! PSV and AZ both well set up for getting to the semis - both lost me money this week! :(