PDA

View Full Version : team news for GUFC v SRFC

Terry
05/04/2005, 12:54 PM
taken from www.eleven-a-side.com

Team news:
David O’Dowd back after suspension, but Colin Fortune and Mixie Harty are doubtful and Derek O’Brien is sidelined with the ’flu.

Sean Flannery is available after illness for the table-toppers, but midfielders Faz Kuduzovic (dead leg) and Conor O’Grady (calf) and striker Carlos Alvarez (knee) are all doubtful.

sligoman
05/04/2005, 2:07 PM
taken from www.eleven-a-side.com

Team news:
David O’Dowd back after suspension, but Colin Fortune and Mixie Harty are doubtful and Derek O’Brien is sidelined with the ’flu.

Sean Flannery is available after illness for the table-toppers, but midfielders Faz Kuduzovic (dead leg) and Conor O’Grady (calf) and striker Carlos Alvarez (knee) are all doubtful.

Why didn't you give the full preview Terry? :confused: :D . Here's the main part:

eleven-a-side.com verdict:
Table-toppers Sligo attractively priced for derby win. 1-2

Come on the Bit O' Red!

Red Soldier
05/04/2005, 2:52 PM
Hopefully Faz and O Grady willl be startin tonight,they ve been brilliant so far this season,who would the likely replacements be?

cant wait for the game tonight,COME ON ROVERS!

galwaygirl
05/04/2005, 3:12 PM
Why didn't you give the full preview Terry? :confused: :D . Here's the main part:

eleven-a-side.com verdict:
Table-toppers Sligo attractively priced for derby win. 1-2

Come on the Bit O' Red!

And we all know that eleven-a-side is always 100% accurate, dont we sligoman :rolleyes:

Here's what irishfootballonline.com had for their preview, i usually find them more accurate.
http://www.irishfootballonline.com/news_story.php?newsid=2648

Galway United vs Sligo Rovers
(Terryland Park - 7:45 pm - Division 1)
Referee : Alan Kelly

Sligo Rovers and Galway United, local rivals on the West coast look set to be battling for the season and Tuesday could be a good yard-stick.
Galway United were held to a 0-0 draw by Kilkenny on Saturday.
Ryan Casey didn't feature in that game but could at Terryland. David O'Dowd should be back from suspension but Derek O'Brien is an injury concern.
League form for Galway United : DDW
League form for Sligo Rovers : WDW
Previous meeting(s) : Sligo Rovers 3-1 Galway United (18/09/2004)
Galway United 3-1 Sligo Rovers (11/06/2004)
Galway United 0-0 Sligo Rovers (03/05/2004)
Sligo Rovers 3-1 Galway United (27/03/2004)
Galway United 2-1 Sligo Rovers (22/11/2003)
IrishFootballOnline.com Prediction: Home win.

sligoman
05/04/2005, 3:19 PM
Referee : Alan Kelly

No sorry, galwaygirl, I still think elevenaside is better :D :D . Is'nt this Alan Kelly one of the best refs in the country? or am I thinking of another ref? :confused:

Terry
05/04/2005, 3:22 PM
No sorry, galwaygirl, I still think elevenaside is better :D :D . Is'nt this Alan Kelly one of the best refs in the country? or am I thinking of another ref? :confused:

ya, apparently our top ref

galwaygirl
05/04/2005, 3:36 PM
No sorry, galwaygirl, I still think elevenaside is better :D :D .
Fair enough, everone has their own opinion :rolleyes:

Is'nt this Alan Kelly one of the best refs in the country? or am I thinking of another ref? :confused:
yes apparently one of the country's top refs, but over the past couple of seasons i cant help but get the feeling that he has an awful disliking for us :(

Conor H
05/04/2005, 3:50 PM
Your joking!!! that ja***ss has sent someone off for us everytime he comes to terryland :mad:

sligoman
06/04/2005, 12:16 AM
Your joking!!! that ja***ss has sent someone off for us everytime he comes to terryland :mad:

Well he didn't tonight :D , and he was also on your side too I thought.

pburkeg
06/04/2005, 2:05 PM
his father was a joke of a ref, now he oversees all ref for the fai and of course he puts his son on the fifa panel. kelly was about a stone over weight last night and who could ever forgive him for what he done to us in the play offs 2 years ago in drogheda......

the fai rotten to the core