PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic FTT Stuff

Longfordian
04/04/2005, 12:23 PM
I'd be careful to check you had your facts right before taking about other clubs..

wws
04/04/2005, 12:40 PM
When are St.Pat's eventually going to be made to install hand washing facilities in their toilets at inchicore? As far as I am aware it's a requirement. :rolleyes:

nit picking rubbish :rolleyes: FYI there is handwashing facilities there - Pats have an accepted infrastructure plan that passed muster with the licensing brigade and are in negotaitions with the governement to get them to utilize their grant aid to implement the infrastructure plan (which includes new toilet blocks)

same as everyone else they can do no more than that til the money is unlocked at the red tape level. :rolleyes:

stupid question Tiktok

tiktok
04/04/2005, 12:50 PM
nit picking rubbish :rolleyes: FYI there is handwashing facilities there - Pats have an accepted infrastructure plan that passed muster with the licensing brigade and are in negotaitions with the governement to get them to utilize their grant aid to implement the infrastructure plan (which includes new toilet blocks)

It's not nit-picking rubbish wws.

It's one of my eccentricities I guess but if I go for a p!ss, I like to wash my hands after, it's basic bloody hygiene and it's an option I've not had in all my time going to Inchicore, as recently as our last game against Rovers (last September).

If it's been remedied in the close season, brilliant, I'll edit out the question.

I accept that clubs are limited by funds being locked away to make large infrastructural changes, but IMO hooking up a sink and a pipe to the dressing room water supply doesn't come under this heading.

wws
04/04/2005, 3:55 PM
I do find it nit picking rubbish in the context of overall licensing. The simple fact is no club in Ireland is going to spend money upgrading facilities when they're approved infrastructure plan recommends knocking them down and building new ones!

I'm sorry the taps wernt working - nearly always cos of vandalism of the supporters - home and away ones!

but not one penny willl be put into that ground until the funds we got YEARS ago are finally released - at this stage I doubt they ever will but we have been promised these funds - its frustrating for all concerned but we are at the mercy of the department - and they dont move quickly!