PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Lawnmower needing Lazarus Treatment!

MervilleUnited
04/04/2005, 6:17 PM
It you have knowledge of a ride on lawnmower in any condition, going for a song, REPLY TO THIS THREAD! :)

Kids soccer club needs same to avoid 150 euro per cut charges!
Have miracle worker on crew! Need Machine! Any Area! :D

Quoted E2500 today! Lot of Table Quizzess!

Mad Moose
05/04/2005, 10:27 AM
Jaysus RD. Best of luck with that sor. I'm not joking here but the tried and tested. Get yoursel a lock a sheep!!!

Only in Donegal!!!!

Brendan

dahamsta
21/04/2005, 6:50 PM
You should check out eBay, you might pick something in the North.

adam

MervilleUnited
21/04/2005, 7:04 PM
Cheers for that, indeed Northern Ireland proved fruitful, as we have taken delivery of a New mower from a supplier in Omagh for 2300euro, RRP Down here 4k! :)

Rip off ireland or what :mad:

Am looking now for full size portable goalposts, current quote 2100euro!
Any info? :ball:

Mad Moose
22/04/2005, 8:32 AM
Rip off ireland or what :mad:

Am looking now for full size portable goalposts, current quote 2100euro!
Any info? :ball:

Aye got the same quote mesel. Just couldn't believe it. I'll get back to ya for I'll have a chat with our Secretary tomorrow cos I know that was the quote he recieved.

As for rip off Ireland there is no doubt and it bloody well pays to seek quotes from the North. Always a good inidicator of the real value.

Brendan

MervilleUnited
07/05/2005, 12:50 PM
Of course price means nothing when it comes to safety, considering recent accidents. But can anyone justify charging a voluntary club who caters for over 200 kids, from all backgrounds, keeping them off the streets, physically fit, instilling the work ethic and good grub 2100EURO FOR A FEW PIECES OF ALUMINIMUM?

Blood Boiling! :mad:

Mad Moose
08/05/2005, 9:23 PM
Jaysus sor I was just reading your last contribution to this and obviously the thread title when up at the top in 'ads by gooooooooooooooooooooogle................Lawn Mowers.

Christ but Google is a god send.

Brendan

Colie
08/05/2005, 9:44 PM
At least you'll know where to go for "gadgets & parts"! :D

Mad Moose
09/05/2005, 11:36 AM
Lawnmowers free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't sound as silly as it seems given the rip off nature of this country. Of course your mates wont rip you off so we are blessed with a good lawnmower man associated with our club.

So if anybody has lawnmower problems please dont hesitate to contact me. I'll ship it meself.

Richie you can vouch for our grass cutting. Thank god it was done for it was heavy going in Wednesday nights friendly game.

Brendan