PDA

View Full Version : exile's tickets for portadown

exile
04/04/2005, 12:59 PM
Can the people who need tickets for the portadown match on the exile's bus
contact me asap because the club are organising for a person to meet us with tickets for who ever needs them and we can pay the that person when we get up there
the bus will be leaving 3pm across from the kilkenny shop in nassau st

can admin make this a sticky

cheers paul

pete
04/04/2005, 1:35 PM
Stuck.

patsh
04/04/2005, 1:40 PM
Can we get them from the club at Turner's Cross, or is this the only way to get tickets?

pete
04/04/2005, 2:23 PM
Can we get them from the club at Turner's Cross, or is this the only way to get tickets?

I think reason this is been done is that is easier to allocate to everyone from exiles bus in 1 go.

redgav
04/04/2005, 2:23 PM
You can either pick them up yourself Pat, (or to save hassle for Exiles not able to get to Cork), pick them up on the bus -One of the OSC lads is bringing them up for us

All tickets are through the OSC only .The club as far as I know have asked them to look after away sales

patsh
04/04/2005, 2:34 PM
I think reason this is been done is that is easier to allocate to everyone from exiles bus in 1 go.
I was just wondering was it easier to get them ourselves without expecting Paul to sort that out too. Suits me to get the ticket on the exiles bus. Thanks.

pete
04/04/2005, 2:38 PM
If everyone who getting bus allowed Paul to give number to OSC sounds like be easiest for everyone as OSC only have 1 person to deal with.

Paying on the day will be easier for all too as no cash required up front.

exile
04/04/2005, 2:40 PM
lads i need this info ASAP i thnk it would be easier for anyone going the bus to just put their names down and pay for the tickets up there it makes things easier for the CCOSC its not much hassle i just need full names and phone details please

exile
04/04/2005, 3:44 PM
ive just been told that the club now need addresses too , im sorry about this people its all for security reasons according to the club, can people send me a pm or an email, duggan.paul@gmail.com instead of ringing or texting

cheers paul

Mine'sABulmers
04/04/2005, 8:05 PM
So does that mean you need

1) Name
2) Phone Number
3) Residential Address????

redgav
04/04/2005, 8:09 PM
Tom ,I rang you earlier -left you a message ...We need to supply names and addresses of everyone going -

exile
07/04/2005, 10:14 PM
mods can you unsticky this thread now, the ticket situation has been sorted thanks to james and gary from ccosc for all their help in sorting it out
Cheers Paul

pete
08/04/2005, 8:56 AM
Unstuck as requested

Good work Paul.