PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Gormley

centre mid
02/04/2005, 4:25 PM
I was told last night that Eddie Gormely has declared himself available for selection - I know he is still invloved but he is hardly fit enough for premier, although in fairness he was never the fittest

To be fair to him - he would have tightened things up a bit last night - a few crunching tackles were missing

Roo69
04/04/2005, 9:30 AM
I was told last night that Eddie Gormely has declared himself available for selection - I know he is still invloved but he is hardly fit enough for premier, although in fairness he was never the fittest

To be fair to him - he would have tightened things up a bit last night - a few crunching tackles were missing

Sure that was said ages ago, he has been named in the playing staff as well as the coaching staff this season. He played against Kildare in pre-season and was our best player by far !

Won't be used much at all this season, but he willplay at some stage to cover injuries or when experience is needed.

Bray Head
04/04/2005, 6:35 PM
Gormley would have been the ideal player to bring on near the end instead of Collie James. At least he would have tried to create something for the forwards.

Wexford youth
13/04/2005, 1:12 PM

To be fair to him - he would have tightened things up a bit last night - a few crunching tackles were missing Wexford youths played a Bray selection on sunday last in Bray where i had the duty for the second time of marking Tarzan, where we had a great battle and he managed to slip past me a few times, his quick thinking and experence gave me problums but i managed to match him on this ocassion- a legend :) :ball: :) . As Far as Eiddie Gormely is concerned who came on at haif time and was marking one of our fittest players on the left wing, he completly turned the game on its head where we went from been comfortable in the first half, to backs to the wall in the second because of gormely and his magic-who as far i am am concerened was brays best player,and i fail to understand why he isnt playing mayb fittness but i could still see him causing problums if given the chance. It was a prevlidge to play against Tarzan and Gormely :) :)

Roo69
13/04/2005, 1:41 PM
I have to say i was very impressed with the Wexford team ! some very useful players, very disciplined and good on the break. Was it you who clattered Tarzan in the 1st half ? :D

It was a very useful run out for pour players, all of them bar a few U21's who started are coming back from injury or have been bit part players so far this season so it was much appricated.

Any chance of Eddie Wallace and his flowing locks pumping a few million into Bray ? ;)

KR's Post
13/04/2005, 2:37 PM
Any chance of Eddie Wallace and his flowing locks pumping a few million into Bray ? ;)
You mean Mick Wallace and his flowin locks.... ;) :p

Wexford youth
18/04/2005, 9:00 PM
I have to say i was very impressed with the Wexford team ! some very useful players, very disciplined and good on the break. Was it you who clattered Tarzan in the 1st half ? :D

It was a very useful run out for pour players, all of them bar a few U21's who started are coming back from injury or have been bit part players so far this season so it was much appricated.

Any chance of Eddie Wallace and his flowing locks pumping a few million into Bray ? ;) .Ya that was me it was a good old battle we had and the high quailty match did a lot for use as we have quailfied for the all Ireland semi finals against galway on may 7th.We beat DDSL 1-0 in extra time in the quarters on sat last :D :D .Tel me have u heard of a Fran Hore from wexford playing up in bray????

Roo69
19/04/2005, 10:54 AM
.Ya that was me it was a good old battle we had and the high quailty match did a lot for use as we have quailfied for the all Ireland semi finals against galway on may 7th.We beat DDSL 1-0 in extra time in the quarters on sat last :D :D .Tel me have u heard of a Fran Hore from wexford playing up in bray????

Yeah Fran is playing with our U21's. Nice tidy little player. He is quite small thou. Hopefully he can make a big impression this season and work his way into the1st team plans.