PDA

View Full Version : Dublin City 1 - Kildare County 0

Ringo
01/04/2005, 11:10 PM
Hmm. We didn't look great in the first half. But we got a goal & remain unbeaten. Doesn't look like a winning side yet, but its early days. A lot of new blood & a side totally re-built. Brendan looked great & we look as if we'll let few in. Not too sure of how many goals we'll score, but Holt will have to start in the next game.

Maynard
02/04/2005, 5:43 PM
Holty was brilliant, and took his goal well. Kildare played some decent stuff, trying very hard not to lose 2 outta 3, but we probably just deserved to edge it. Onwards and upwards...

dapman1
04/04/2005, 10:15 AM
Gotta say that I am a bit gutted that we lost that match. There didt seem to be one iota between the two teams. Anyway, good luck for the remainder of the season, I think that when we start to score some goals we will pick up points fast so the classicos between us will be ultra important.

Derek
04/04/2005, 12:33 PM
Yea Dapman1, I agree , not much between us but the goals make the difference.

pburkeg
04/04/2005, 9:37 PM
dublin city fixtures change every 2 minutes. gufc end up recheduling the connacht derby for tuesday beacause dub city game on thurs then it goes to friday and then to saturday finally sunday. we will be down about 1000 patrons because liverpool are on box on tuesday , game was originally down for wed v sligo. chelsea dont have anywhere near as many fans as the pool and the connacht derby always attracts a good crowd.......howd yee get a licence.

Ringo
04/04/2005, 10:07 PM
dublin city fixtures change every 2 minutes. gufc end up recheduling the connacht derby for tuesday beacause dub city game on thurs then it goes to friday and then to saturday finally sunday. we will be down about 1000 patrons because liverpool are on box on tuesday , game was originally down for wed v sligo. chelsea dont have anywhere near as many fans as the pool and the connacht derby always attracts a good crowd.......howd yee get a licence.

The problem is the league made a balls of the fixtures . They knew that DCFC were sharing Tolka & rather the trying to get our homes games on the weeks the Shels were away, they set them up while Shels were at home.