PDA

View Full Version : Citys great Start...

RedX
01/04/2005, 12:46 AM
Well done Damien Richardson... ;)

Kearney will be player of the year..Behan will get better and better and we wont be so worried Flynny is missing now and then..as i said when Richardson signed we will win the league...another full house against UCD after a great win in Longford tonight..support your manager and get behind the team.. ;)

thecorner
01/04/2005, 2:39 AM
get behind the team.. ;)

pat dolan's team ;)

patsh
01/04/2005, 6:55 AM
pat dolan's team ;)
Give it a rest, corner, you know damn well that this is NOT Dolan's team.
The man is gone, we have an excellent manager who really knows what he is doing, so let the past go.........

pete
01/04/2005, 9:20 AM
City always start well and usually finish well. Its the middle of the season which will decide everything.

Interesting that Behan has now probbaly played more minutes that all of last season (18-19 sub & 1 start) as he'd be doing well to average 10mins as sub.

adamd164
01/04/2005, 9:36 AM
pat dolan's team ;)
So Benno, Devine, Hoggie, Greg, Dan, Woodsie, Flynny, Georgie, Behan are all Dolan's players are they? NO! They were here before Dolan came!

thecorner
01/04/2005, 9:56 AM
So Benno, Devine, Hoggie, Greg, Dan, Woodsie, Flynny, Georgie, Behan are all Dolan's players are they? NO! They were here before Dolan came!
kearney,doyler,gamble,fenn,danny murphy....the rest might not be dolan's players but he made them into one hell of a side

adamd164
01/04/2005, 10:05 AM
that's 5 players you've named - 4 of them started last night. So 4 of 11 players were Dolans and you say "Dolan's Team" :confused:

thecorner
01/04/2005, 10:16 AM
that's 5 players you've named - 4 of them started last night. So 4 of 11 players were Dolans and you say "Dolan's Team" :confused:

dolan made them into the team that they are....if ur thinking it was gunther,ur having a laugh :D

adamd164
01/04/2005, 10:25 AM
fair enough, but I still think you're giving him a bit too much credit - the guy may have moulded a team - but it's not like he won any competitions (besides the MSC!!)

Dricky
01/04/2005, 10:33 AM
dolan made them into the team that they are....if ur thinking it was gunther,ur having a laugh :D

So go follow Pat..................... seems you already are ;)

thecorner
01/04/2005, 10:45 AM
So go follow Pat..................... seems you already are ;)

nah bit...ill support the team...cant help it if i think pat is a nice man though ;)

patsh
01/04/2005, 10:46 AM
remember when he arrived 1st he was constantly been pushed off the ball cos of his size buts its amazing how he has worked on it and now can go pass anyone. he destroyed heary monday nite.
Yes indeed. Remember that tackle Heary made on him in the Saturday afternoon game on TV last year?
I think Liam learned from that that he would get this kind of attention all the time, so he had to be able to take it. He made a mickey out of Heary this time, which must have come as a serious shock to the scumbag.
I think that the fact that every City player stood up to them this time came as a shock to the whole $hels team.

patsh
01/04/2005, 10:47 AM
nah bit...ill support the team...cant help it if i think pat is a nice man though ;)
As we all do.....but enough of PatDolanFC, lets concentrate on CCFC!:p

Peadar
01/04/2005, 11:35 AM
pat dolan's team ;)

Do you fall over a lot?
Someone like you who's constantly looking backwards must surely be an insurance liability. :rolleyes:

adamd164
01/04/2005, 11:37 AM
I agree Peadar. We're CCFC fans!

Éanna
01/04/2005, 12:05 PM
Yes indeed. Remember that tackle Heary made on him in the Saturday afternoon game on TV last year?
I think Liam learned from that that he would get this kind of attention all the time, so he had to be able to take it. He made a mickey out of Heary this time, which must have come as a serious shock to the scumbag.
I think that the fact that every City player stood up to them this time came as a shock to the whole $hels team.
spot on patsh. the way the players stood up to shels on monday was a statement of intent. between the end of last season and the beginning of this, city have started to grind out results where we didn't previously. thats a great sign IMO.

SÓC
01/04/2005, 12:13 PM

Thats great alright, even the two pixies on the sideline didnt have a clue how to react.

Fantastic seeing Fenlon caught rotten smiling when Gamble was wrongly sent off only for him to be outraged when his own player was wrongly sent off, and then Danny Murphy telling him where to go :D Made my day to see the re-run the in Horseshoe afterwards!