PDA

View Full Version : Republic of Ireland V Denmark - Saturday, 13th October 2018 - UEFA Nations League

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Stuttgart88
18/10/2018, 5:49 PM
I just watched the youtube clips of Jack Byrne for Cambuur vs both Ajax and PSV. It nearly made me weep. Is he even getting a game at Kilmarnock(?)?

Posted here rather than in his own thread because it's in the context of how we play, and how Sisto and Allen played against us in the last week.

Olé Olé
18/10/2018, 6:06 PM
I just watched the youtube clips of Jack Byrne for Cambuur vs both Ajax and PSV. It nearly made me weep. Is he even getting a game at Kilmarnock(?)?

Posted here rather than in his own thread because it's in the context of how we play, and how Sisto and Allen played against us in the last week.

Sure we have Crowley instead!

CraftyToePoke
19/10/2018, 1:32 AM

Has come off the bench twice, maybe three times in the last month or so.

p2011
19/10/2018, 7:40 AM

This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JySkquVshmA

Imagine we had someone doing that in the last two games! Controlling the ball, playing zippy passes, passing the ball out wide when it's on. And he's at Kilmarnock now.

tetsujin1979
19/10/2018, 7:54 AM
Has come off the bench twice, maybe three times in the last month or so. twice, and left on the bench twice: http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/PlayerDetails?playerID=84739&seasonID=148

Park_Lane
19/10/2018, 9:28 AM
Byrne possibly no 100% fit yet as he joined Killie late from Oldham where he was frozen out

tetsujin1979
22/03/2019, 3:29 PM
Thread bumped and locked
4gK96lbYnkg