PDA

View Full Version : Points Points Points

ccfcman
19/02/2002, 10:54 AM
City (cork) got docked points (3) a few years ago for an offence of the same nature maybe pats should be docked 3 points also?

Xlex
19/02/2002, 11:29 AM
can we drop this?? The only way forward is to agree to a full compliment of rules and stick by them.... Use next season as time to iron out problems the $heliban might find wrong and drag it thru all sorts od Committees and abitration and courts and then the matter might be settled.... I hope this new PLC take over the league. A group of men with and interest in professional set-up, unlike the current muppets.... You get a shower of sh!tes to run the league you get sh!t....

pete
19/02/2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Xlex
can we drop this?? The only way forward is to agree to a full compliment of rules and stick by them....

If the league have choosen now not to implement this registration rule it should be changed before next season! Failure to enforce the rule (incidently amended with the word MUST deduct points before this season) means there was something wrong or unfair about so it should be removed or changed. It makes absolutely no sense for them to just to decide to start implementing next season.

Citys case is only similar as it involved registration.
- citys registration arrived late, Pats never did.
- city were docked points when the league had discretion over docking points. MAY as opposed to MUST.

When you at how some clubs are run you wonder would they actually do any better a job managing the league? IMO Roy Dooney is doing well & should be part of any new setup where he wouldn't be held back by the likes of Hyland.

Xlex
19/02/2002, 1:50 PM
Originally posted by pete
IMO Roy Dooney is doing well & should be part of any new setup where he wouldn't be held back by the likes of Hyland.

Yeah have to agree... And I know alot of people like yourself and many, many more have debated all of these arguements for/ against Pats on the eL message board, I chose not to comment then... It's a pity if it creeps onto another MB..... and thats why I've posted above as such.... The arguements being so exhaused.... I thought it would die after the arbitration and now it might not die after the the High court..... It's just soooo annoying...

I don't think the rules were to blame here but the administration of the league has to be questioned.... and I know I've commented... ;) h

pete
19/02/2002, 2:05 PM
Originally posted by Xlex
The arguements being so exhaused.... I thought it would die after the arbitration and now it might not die after the the High court..... It's just soooo annoying...

Well give me something else to debate then :p its that or work.........