PDA

View Full Version : Clinton's a legend!

tetsujin1979
31/03/2005, 12:16 PM
And now he's got his own tshirt to prove it!

Get it here (http://www.tshirts365.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1841)

donalfitz
31/03/2005, 1:56 PM

Get it here (http://www.tshirts365.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1841)
He's scoring goals, which is great. He has a lot of work to do. I hope he keep his motivation to improve. It too early to say he a legend he only still in his youth!
Roy Keane is a legend, especially with his work rate and determination. I was disappointed at him in how he reacted with the Siapan issue. But the Ireland team is greatly improved with him in the team. He a strong solid midfielder. He show that in the china game when the Chinese player hit off him.

Cowboy
31/03/2005, 3:11 PM
Dont he'd be too happy about a company using his image without paying him

Stuttgart88
31/03/2005, 3:16 PM
Fair play to Clinton, his goals have been invaluable so far. Hard to believe he's the same player who missed that header against Jamaica.

tetsujin1979
31/03/2005, 3:44 PM
Dont he'd be too happy about a company using his image without paying him

Well tshirts365 have dozens of tshirts with players images on them, haven't heard anything about law getting involved.

Eire06
31/03/2005, 3:46 PM
Clinton's a legend!
aaaaaaaammmmmm no

FarBeag
31/03/2005, 4:06 PM
He is improving for sure and we would not be where we are without his goals so fair play to the man and long may it continue.The more he plays the more confident he gets.He may not be a Ronaldo but he tries.

green army
01/04/2005, 7:48 AM
i was thinking for a song for morrison. how about this to the tune of mor mor mor morenties that the liverpool fans sing:

mor mor mor clinton morr-i-son clinton morr-i-son.

Stuttgart88
01/04/2005, 8:04 AM
At Palace they used to have a great routine when he scored. The PA announcer would go "And the goal scorer is no. X, Clinton MORRISON, Clinton..." And the crowd would roar "MORRISON". Hmmm, you'd need to have been there. :)

Ash
01/04/2005, 8:26 AM
To make him a little more Irish I think he
should change his name to Fintan Morrison ;)

boysingreen
01/04/2005, 11:30 AM

haha hysterical :D

thejollyrodger
01/04/2005, 12:00 PM
Another few goals at international level and he will be seen as a decent striker. He is on 9 at the moment, average about one every 3 games. A goal every 2 games would be excellent and couldnt ask for more.

Clinton is obvious a big confidence player, a few clinton chants at the ground would do him no harm. We have absolutely no chants what so ever !!

There is only 8 games left in the priemership so its not going to make a big difference if he plays all of them. Although Bruce should give him 1 or 3 games at the end.

Bluebeard
01/04/2005, 12:21 PM
:D :D :D
I'm going to change this on Football Manager this minute - this is too good!

Cowboy
01/04/2005, 12:49 PM
:D :D :D
I'm going to change this on Football Manager this minute - this is too good!

how about Danny Morrison and he could work as an election agent part time :)

Closed Account 2
01/04/2005, 3:03 PM
Clinton is obvious a big confidence player, a few clinton chants at the ground would do him no harm. We have absolutely no chants what so ever !!

Well there is plenty of potential...

From Simon and Garfunkel Mrs Robinson

And here's to you, Mr. Morrison,
We all love you more than you will know (Wo wo wo).
God bless you, please, Mr. Morrison,
Heaven holds a place for those who score (da da daaa).

There is only 8 games left in the priemership so its not going to make a big difference if he plays all of them. Although Bruce should give him 1 or 3 games at the end.

I dunno I heard Brucie wants to play Pennant if the FA/Refs allow him on the field with an electronic tag (he's on early release). Also he seems to prefer Pandiani and Heskey as starting strikers.

OwlsFan
01/04/2005, 3:18 PM
Did he need a Morrison Visa to go to Israel ?

I like the "Here's to you, Clinton Morrison" song. We should try and sing this one next match.

dr_peepee
01/04/2005, 5:58 PM
I wonder would Martin O'Neill be interested seeing as it's looking like they won't be able to afford Bellamy???....

supasparx
01/04/2005, 7:19 PM
Well there is plenty of potential...

From Simon and Garfunkel Mrs Robinson

And here's to you, Mr. Morrison,
We all love you more than you will know (Wo wo wo).
God bless you, please, Mr. Morrison,
Heaven holds a place for those who score (da da daaa).

Class!! :D :D

TheJamaicanP.M.
01/04/2005, 7:50 PM
How about using a Van Morrison song for Clint?

Green Tribe
11/04/2005, 11:57 PM
How about using a Van Morrison song for Clint?

"Have I told you lately that I love you, have I told you there's nobody above you, ...fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness, ease my troubles that's what you do..."

This has to be sung, dammit give me a microphone and i'll sing it to him myself. :D

hunky clint, thanks for scoring for me in israel like you promised :D