PDA

View Full Version : Don't underestimate this result, at last someone stood up to the thugs

Counting Crow
28/03/2005, 11:09 PM
This was immense.

What a pity the barstoolers didn't see it.

I'm not gonna give a rating on each player (SSS does this to perfection on another post) but I will say a few words on key moments.

Devine didn't have a save to make.......think about it. Where were the star forwards? :rolleyes:

The two two smallest players on the pitch dominated - Gamble and Kearney. ;)

Wiliams beaten again from long range.........specsavers! :D

Great atmosphere. This game will go down as one of the ones to remember. Pi$$er it was a Monday and not a Friday. Work tomorrow will be interesting! :rolleyes:

Every player stepped up to the bar and wasn't intimidated by the thugs - magic. What a change in comparrison to the two home games last season.

Q - Have the boys become men?
A - YES.

What about Fenlon and that other muppet (can't remember his name) on the pitch after having a go at Georgie.....pathetic.

They just cannot take it. :D

Fair_play_boy
28/03/2005, 11:14 PM
This was immense.

What a pity the barstoolers didn't see it.

I'm not gonna give a rating on each player (SSS does this to perfection on another post) but I will say a few words on key moments.

Devine didn't have a save to make.......think about it. Where were the star forwards? :rolleyes:

The two two smallest players on the pitch dominated - Gamble and Kearney. ;)

Wiliams beaten again from long range.........specsavers! :D

Great atmosphere. This game will go down as one of the ones to remember. Pi$$er it was a Monday and not a Friday. Work tomorrow will be interesting! :rolleyes:

Every player stepped up to the bar and wasn't intimidated by the thugs - magic. What a change in comparrison to the two home games last season.

Q - Have the boys become men?
A - YES.

What about Fenlon and that other muppet (can't remember his name) on the pitch after having a go at Georgie.....pathetic.

They just cannot take it. :DWell said there!
And did you see the likes of that tosser Rogers trying to intimidate the ref??? He was getting nowhere all night. What a joy to see a neutral ref. Not perfect, just neutral.
Yes I agree that this night was special. How could we have anticipated Flynnie having to fight for his place against Behan??

thecorner
29/03/2005, 7:07 AM
ANYONE WANT TO CORRECY HIS HEARING :D

no...but we can CORRECT ur spelling :D