PDA

View Full Version : many going to galway

roversfan
28/03/2005, 2:43 PM
pity it was not this wednesday.
hopefully i might be able to get away, the more support the better,

sligoman
28/03/2005, 3:10 PM
I'm definitely going. It's going to be a great match and a great trip too. Let's have a great atmosphere on the bus lads! ;)

Da Real Rover
28/03/2005, 4:45 PM
It's going to be a great match and a great trip too. Let's have a great atmosphere on the bus lads! ;)
Wouldn't miss the game after all the sh1te those galwy fans have been posting about sligo. Hopefully there'll be an electric atmosphere at the match aswell

Red Army
28/03/2005, 5:22 PM
I'll be at the game too. I hope we hammer them after all the sh1t stirring by the Galway fans on this forum. Should be a great atmosphere at the game any Rovers supporters with flags (and flares ;) ) bring them to the game to add to the atmosphere

Terry
29/03/2005, 7:25 AM
The match will more than likely be on a Tuesday rather than a wednesday as we are playing against Dublin city that thursday as well, unless DC put back there kick off time? Bloody Thursday nights!!!! :rolleyes:

SligoRoversfan
29/03/2005, 7:26 PM
was d story wit d buses and shtuff??

gustavo
30/03/2005, 12:49 PM
wish i could go , think its a great idea that gary and the lads had , will probably be worth a few away points to us over the course of the season , unfortunatly i have a big project presentation the next day :mad:

SligoRoversfan
31/03/2005, 10:45 PM
i have ****ing school on tuesday,itd be perfect if it was wednesday,ive half day that day!!!! :mad: