PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't we winning ??

dougdub
28/03/2005, 10:50 AM
Lack of invention from midfield and sloppy passing is what I think the key is. Foley has been poor since his move back to Ireland I for one is not impresssed with his hands on hips throughout the game and his lack of action of the ball. His tiredness as well a professional ball player getting tired after an hour !

Come on Bohs !! They need to start playing with urgency to turn draws into wins starting at Derry on Friday !

KR's Post
28/03/2005, 1:09 PM
at Derry on Friday !
Im sorry but i fancy Derry... Kenny to get sweet sweet revenge........ :eek:

centre mid
28/03/2005, 2:53 PM
Think Bohs may struggle to score goals - really fancy Derry to turn them over

higgins
28/03/2005, 2:57 PM
Just thinking about the state of Bohs and Derry now ?

When Kenny left/was sent packing you were second in the League and no reason to suggest you would have fell any further down. Derry on the other hand were hovering over the relegation zone and going nowhere.

Today we have a situation where I see Derry as being the stronger and think if you grab another draw up there you will be doing well.

You could argue that Bohs would still be in the same state with or without Kenny or probably worse but I like Kenny and thought he was shown the door to early. I'll be up for Derry in this one.

ciaran76
29/03/2005, 7:31 AM
I think young Ward look like a great player for the future but i think it goes to show how much Bohs lack in cover up front. There is no real out and out goalscorer at the club.

And if the midfield don't start scoring goals then i could see alot of draws this season.

Hibs4Ever
29/03/2005, 7:43 AM
Just to add to what you were saying Dougdub, I thought Foley was DIRE just as bbad as our Gary McPhee. And thats BAD