PDA

View Full Version : Bohs away

rep_dunford
27/03/2005, 9:44 PM
I know it's a couple of weeks away, but....

Just found out that I'm in Dublin on the 15th April, and by amazing coincidence ;) City are at Dalymount.

Now, I don't really fancy spending the game in the Bohs section, so will there be a decent City contingent at the game? Want to meet up etc.

By the way, a couple of people on here may remember this (http://www.sw19s-army.co.uk/artic_cork.htm) that was written a couple of years ago. So I might be tempted to write a followup :D

Cheerz

REPD

Éanna
27/03/2005, 10:27 PM
for some reason City ALWAYS seem to have a bigger crowd in dalyer than anywhere else. I'd imagine we'll have at least 200 up there. When you go into the Jodi take a right, we're usually down the far end there.

thecorner
28/03/2005, 8:03 AM
dont be afraid to make ur self known as well..most of the lads have read that article already and our sound

might wanna stay away from eanna though :D

Éanna
28/03/2005, 12:34 PM
dont be afraid to make ur self known as well..most of the lads have read that article already and our sound

might wanna stay away from eanna though :D :D :D Yeah, stay away from me :p

pete
29/03/2005, 9:25 AM
Yeah more exiles turn up at Dalymount than any other dublin venue so be good crowd. Away support will usually be in the Bohs main bar pre match too.