PDA

View Full Version : yessssssssssssssssss

EL EL Israel
26/03/2005, 6:55 PM
1-1

Abbas Souan the kingggggggggggggggggggg

EL EL Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Morisson's goal wasn't justified

By the way , your captain Roy Keane will not play on the second game between the 2 teams in Dublin

dynamo kerry
26/03/2005, 7:00 PM
yes you just drew at home and you're delighted. sad.

EL EL Israel
26/03/2005, 7:04 PM
yes you just drew at home and you're delighted. sad.

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Someone here is nervous ??

Never mind , I'm going in a little while to the Irish pub in Tel aviv to drink some beers with the Irish people

dynamo kerry
26/03/2005, 7:06 PM
where you got nervous from my post I do not know.

see you here on june 4th. again well done on drawing at home.

may the giants of football tremble in fear.

EL EL Israel
26/03/2005, 7:09 PM
where you got nervous from my post I do not know.

see you here on june 4th. again well done on drawing at home.

may the giants of football tremble in fear.

Oh , I will.

Closed Account 2
26/03/2005, 7:20 PM
Result does nothing for either Ireland or Israel, the only teams it helps are the French and Swiss.

Adrianovic
26/03/2005, 7:21 PM
Could really do with that draw between France and Switzerland tonight now.

Ade

Closed Account 2
26/03/2005, 7:24 PM
Its on Eurosport now, 0-0 after 20 mins. Both teams look very decent, glad its a while before we play either of them.

dynamo kerry
26/03/2005, 7:27 PM
gah.. .telewest have taken away eurosport for the night. we have sky sports news instead :mad:

thejollyrodger
26/03/2005, 7:42 PM
dont worry, on a full sized soccer pitch (not that training group that tel aviv play on tonight) we will rip Israel apart. Enjoy your beer on the town cos come June it will be all tears.

Eldad
26/03/2005, 9:07 PM
1-1

Abbas Souan the kingggggggggggggggggggg

EL EL Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Morisson's goal wasn't justified

By the way , your captain Roy Keane will not play on the second game between the 2 teams in Dublin

Can I tell everyone that you're disappointed because an Arab player scored the goal?

Gibbe84
26/03/2005, 9:16 PM
Morrison's goal wasn't justified? Have you spent the day smoking crack or something? What the hell was wrong with it? Was it because the scorer was black?

Ireland played like absolute crap, as bad as I can remember yet we still got a draw at your home ground. Israel didn't create a real chance all night. They have less width than a pencil. They're just a team of lanky ****s whp punt the ball up the field.

Any nation that celebrates a home draw had might as well withdraw from qualifying. What's the point in even trying to qualify when you know you can't do better than a draw against Ireland in your fifthy old ground packed with 40 odd thousand silent fans?

Éanna
26/03/2005, 9:39 PM
This thread is blatant trolling, and its just descended into insults. I'm locking it.
Éanna