PDA

View Full Version : Lennox Programme Notes

razor
26/03/2005, 4:36 PM
Did anyone read Lennoxs piece in the programme?
Very diplomatic piece on the comings and goings at the club.
The worrying bit for me was that after Dolans sacking not only did he receive hate mail but a number of death threats.
This is out of all order.
Some people are just so brain dead they don't know where to stop.
Idiots.

Éanna
26/03/2005, 5:46 PM
Its ridiculous that he's been getting threats. For crying out loud, managers get sacked, its part of football :rolleyes:

patsh
26/03/2005, 7:18 PM
Its ridiculous that he's been getting threats.
Not surprising when you read some of the crap thats been posted on forums over the last few weeks.
Apparently, some "fans" think that by threatening physcal violence on anyone who does not hold their "view" that they will restore Dolan to the manager's job.
When there isn't any brain, I guess brawn is the only option.:rolleyes:

A face
26/03/2005, 11:13 PM
Whoever made the threats is simply watching far too much telly !!

Come out of the clouds, you'll hurt yourself !!

Get a grip in all fairness !!

Its kinda embarrassing really, ffs :rolleyes:

Longfordian
27/03/2005, 4:42 AM
To be fair lads without trying to have a go Cork City are the only club where death threats would arise against the chairman in Eircom League football. One of your great assets is the pasion of your support but death threats is ridiculous. Managers come and go but the team lives on. Always remeber that, we (as in Longford) learned a valuable lesson in 2001 and beyond, no one man can be allowed overshadow the 'collective' team

adamd164
27/03/2005, 10:40 AM
I'd like to meet the muppet who made the threats.

colblimp
27/03/2005, 11:07 AM
As Eanna said, managers get sacked in football. I just cannot believe that some fools would make death threats against Lennox after all he's done for the club.

Get a life you morons!

pete
29/03/2005, 9:16 AM
Very impressed by Lennox programme notes. Always comes across very professional & business like with clear strategy for the club.

conboy
29/03/2005, 9:22 AM
Whatever happened with Dolan or did'nt happen threatening Brian is a reminder that we have a few supporters who have no business supporting the club. Very sorry to hear about it I know the majority of supporters will react harshly against any so called hardmen who think they have the right to threaten the players or officials. :mad: :mad: :mad:

liamon
29/03/2005, 9:23 AM
I'd like to meet the muppet who made the threats.

Isn't that also a threat? :rolleyes:
There are other ways to deal with things in life.

At least Lennox seems to be unconcerned by the threats.
But no one should have to deal with issues like this over a football club.
IMO, the fans should show their support for the club, and for Lennox, by forgetting about Dolan and not chanting his name anymore.

adamd164
29/03/2005, 10:28 AM
No, it wasn't a threat. I'd like to meet him and genuinely ask the guy what goes on in his head!

Shedender
29/03/2005, 11:21 AM
No, it wasn't a threat. I'd like to meet him and genuinely ask the guy what goes on in his head!

:eek: :confused:

adamd164
29/03/2005, 1:20 PM
....the person who sent death threats to Lennox.

He must be mentally handicapped in some way.

tiktok
29/03/2005, 1:23 PM
link to his notes here (Http://www.corkcityfc.ie) for anyone who hasn't read them. I thought it made for interesting reading anyway

higgins
29/03/2005, 1:38 PM
Just wanted to know if he sent the death threat through registered post this time, as he has a habbit of forgetting about that ;)

No seriously....

Whoever done that is a complete moron :(

adamd164
29/03/2005, 2:14 PM
My article also has to mention those idiots who sent me hate mail and, believe it or not, death threats! Get a life!
:) Well said Brian, ignore the morons!

A face
29/03/2005, 3:14 PM
Just wanted to know if he sent the death threat through registered post this time, as he has a habbit of forgetting about that

:D ...... brilliant !! :p