PDA

View Full Version : a question about the IL-IE game on Sat

Benayoun
25/03/2005, 5:10 PM
do somebody knows if the referee who reffed the U-21 today between Israel & Ireland game will be reffing (is this is how u spell it?) the game on saturday?

-im asking because today he didnt give us -israel- a penalty when we deserved 3 times and something smell fishy..

eirebhoy
25/03/2005, 5:48 PM
No, the ref today was from Yugoslavia. The ref tomorrow is Russian, he has reffed 17 internationals and the home team have won 16 of those.

Benayoun
25/03/2005, 6:27 PM
No, the ref today was from Yugoslavia. The ref tomorrow is Russian, he has reffed 17 internationals and the home team have won 16 of those.
lol wait until we met him and we wont win for sure, after all Europe hate us :o

JimmyP
25/03/2005, 7:03 PM
Seems like a fairly famous ref, did find this about him tho:

However, he has been suspended twice in his career in Russian League. Latest incident happened on June 2003 when he was suspended for watching a video replay of a disputed goal to ensure he made the right decision. He first awarded a goal and then disallowed it after viewing a replay at the side of the pitch during Russian Cup match between FC Anzhi Makhackala and FC Rostov. His second suspension happened after making two blunders that contributed to a CSKA Moscow win over Spartak Moscow in a Premier League match.

Benayoun
26/03/2005, 7:35 AM
Nothing personal Benayoun . . . but I don't see why your country is in our qualification group anyway. Last time I looked at a map of Europe I didn't see Israel on it. You should be playing against your neighbours.
:D :D lol i wonder why we dont play against the Arabs..

donalfitz
26/03/2005, 9:21 AM
Nothing personal Benayoun . . . but I don't see why your country is in our qualification group anyway. Last time I looked at a map of Europe I didn't see Israel on it. You should be playing against your neighbours.
A Few wars & Suicide bombers may have something to do with it. See http://www.wowessays.com/dbase/ad1/keb41.shtml for the history between them.
The only place jews were tolerated throughout history without incident was in india. The hindu's tolerated them but isreal is their home.

Benayoun
26/03/2005, 10:03 AM
Maybe if you treated people with dignity and respect they would show you some too?
i see that u know nothing about us and them..
Iran, Iraq, Syria and other hated us from the very begining because we were enemys from a long time ago... they stuck in the past while all we want is fukcing peace which will never happen :( shortly, i can only tell you that the conquering of israel is for our own defence, the Palestinians brought the situation on their selfs when they started to commited suicides on us. its not that simple as it sounds and it have many details but im not going to talk about it here, but now after Arafat died, Abu-Mazen lookes much more serious about the peace process and i hope that the occupation will end, the Palestinians will live with freedome and their own country and we will live with no fear for them.
so what im saying is that u should learn about the history of Israel and the Palestinians and not just SEE TV, before u say something

oh yes, and about that sentence:
"Maybe if you treated people with dignity and respect they would show you some too"
just for you to to know, in the early 1990 we gave the Palestinians weapons so they can make their own order in their territorys, but Arafat used the weapons against us(!), so dont talk to me about respect.

a beliver
26/03/2005, 10:34 AM
I couldn't care less about them Donal, we've enough history of our own to shoulder. I was just pointing out that they shouldn't even be in Eurovision let alone a European WC qualifier group.
Whatever about geography, we'll give them a lesson in football tonight. :D
listen tuffy...
i agree with u that israel isn't sitting in the boundries of europe , but we do want to play football , and we can't get into a lot of arabs countries , so we made a deal with fifa(that means that representatives from all over the world agreed that israel will play against the european nations) thats for start.
as for the conflict between us and the palastinians , it's very complex situation - both sides have done stupid things , so the fault is on both sides.
but i assume that you'r a little bit influenced from the european media that preverted the truth lots of times.
but my point is , i dont know much about the conflict that u and northern ireland , so i stay out of it.
as u should do , anyway nothing of this ain't relevant to the much 2day , so i hope it will be good , and israel will proceed with here hand on top.

Benayoun
26/03/2005, 10:35 AM
I can't think why anyone would get upset with having their own land taken off them and then treated like vermin for decades. It sounds a very familiar story though, can't think why.
But none of our neighbours hate us, in fact, most of them envy us. You will tonight when we win.
do you think that we want that occupation? do you think that only after we took the Palestinian's territory THEN they started to "blow them selfs up"?? hahahaha man u are realy not that smart.

lopez
26/03/2005, 10:49 AM
i see that u know nothing about us and them..
Iran, Iraq, Syria and other hated us from the very begining because we were enemys from a long time ago....Apologies for butting in here Ben, especially on this happy day of ours, but while your ignorance is no where on par with that of Tuff Paddy's, the Muslim world having a historic hatred of Jews smacks of Netanyahu revisionism. After all, who allowed the peaceful toleration of Jews in Spain for 800 years? Muslims. Who took in Jews when they were unceremoniously given two options in 1492 - Convert or F*ck off - by Christian Spain? Muslims. Am I correct that Spanish surnames are still common amongst Israeli Jews of Turkish origin? I personally work with one myself.

I can't argue with your point about Europe hating Jews, though. But I agree with the description that Israel and the Jews are like a man thrown out of a second floor window by a gang of thugs (Europeans/Nazis etc) who then lands on someone passing below (the Arabs) breaking his arm in the process. When this man complains, the man thrown out of the window decides to break his other arm aswell.

Shalom el echem!

lopez
26/03/2005, 11:16 AM
If I wanted a "love-in" I'd have driven up to Old Trafford for the day to watch England v N.I.Oh so that what you think is happening? :rolleyes: I don't think Benayoun came here for a love-in either. Perhaps a bit paranoid about the ref but he's right about anti-semitism in Europe. Protocols of the Elders of Zion, ZOG, 'aliens' running the banks and the Secret World Order ran by Jews, etc. Surprising how many people actually believe that sh*t.

Dan K
26/03/2005, 12:09 PM
and the Secret World Order ran by Jews, etc. Surprising how many people actually believe that sh*t.

Everyone knows they're really Irish. :D

Benayoun
26/03/2005, 1:26 PM
Apologies for butting in here Ben, especially on this happy day of ours, but while your ignorance is no where on par with that of Tuff Paddy's, the Muslim world having a historic hatred of Jews smacks of Netanyahu revisionism. After all, who allowed the peaceful toleration of Jews in Spain for 800 years? Muslims. Who took in Jews when they were unceremoniously given two options in 1492 - Convert or F*ck off - by Christian Spain? Muslims. Am I correct that Spanish surnames are still common amongst Israeli Jews of Turkish origin? I personally work with one myself.

I can't argue with your point about Europe hating Jews, though. But I agree with the description that Israel and the Jews are like a man thrown out of a second floor window by a gang of thugs (Europeans/Nazis etc) who then lands on someone passing below (the Arabs) breaking his arm in the process. When this man complains, the man thrown out of the window decides to break his other arm aswell.

Shalom el echem!
You didnt understand my point. Muslims are not equal to Arabs. I dont hate Muslims at all, I dont hate Arabs. I have some Muslims-Arabs friands. In school Im learning their culture, language, history and i fully respect them, and we are considering them as our "cousins" because of our long history of living together.

Tuff Paddy said:
"Maybe if you treated people with dignity and respect they would show you some too?"

So all i wanted to do is to tell him that the television is not reflecting the hole truth, every time the israeli people see how badly the tv channels presenting us and now most of the people have a very bad viewpoint about israel

dahamsta
26/03/2005, 2:29 PM
Non-football discussions should take place in the Off Topic forum.

adam