PDA

View Full Version : tolka

red arrow
25/03/2005, 9:27 AM
was at game last night .didnt see O.G. 2 min late for game.
but apart from O.G. dub. had very little to offer. i was disappointed with carlos contrib i thought he goin to improve from last week. maybe he had flu. howevwe taking him off before 1/2 time was good psycological move. raff had very good game as had mickey mac, ogrady,
faz came more into game in 2nd half although penalty miss
did his confidence no good. i thought he was a little casual in his approach. still for me a very good player. kupono my man of the match very composed good solid player as is burns. g carr can hang up boots. flanery totally of the pace. flynn to light. whats worrying is that forwards are not pacey enough and do not feed off a creative player like faz and raf.but over all i enjoyed and looking much more positive than last few seasons. a big help will be odonnell and foley. p. gallagher a hard call at times but tries hard may improve. good to see taht of 350 atgame 300 were rovers supporters. must say pitch and ground excellent. when we scored a coloured girl was jumping up and down in front of us also english guy beside us supporting rovers.we are truly international team. any comments

Da Real Rover
25/03/2005, 9:06 PM
Seems like kupuno played another good game(HE'S TURNING INTO REEL GEM).
But the sooner conner puts rafa and o'donnel up front the better cause a steam train turns faster than flannery and alvarez is too sluggish and slow to make a serious impact.