PDA

View Full Version : www.longfordtownfc.com

De Town
24/03/2005, 4:49 PM
www.longfordtownfc.com

Great strides have been made on the club website over the past couple of months and I would like to congratulate everyone involved with the site.

Just 1 thing though, is the Merchandise page ever going to be updated :confused:

Longfordian
24/03/2005, 4:53 PM
There was definitely plans as of a couple of months ago to set up an online shop using Paypal. I don't know what the current position is, town73 or max power maybe would know more about this one. Finding the time to get it set up is I suppose the hardest part.

De Town
24/03/2005, 4:56 PM
Finding the time to get it set up is I suppose the hardest part.
Ah yeah, I can understand that its just that the merchandising section has been idle for, it must be 3 seasons now :confused:

town73
24/03/2005, 5:43 PM
Just 1 thing though, is the Merchandise page ever going to be updated :confused:

Firstly, thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

The merchandise page will be updated in the coming weeks. I agree that it is long overdue, but we're waiting on one or two things to fall into place. It's definitely in our interest to have it up and running.

Max Power has been organising that section of the site and he will operate the Paypal end of it. He met with club officials at the weekend and I believe the main stumbling block the merchandise itself.

De Town
24/03/2005, 5:57 PM
The merchandise page will be updated in the coming weeks. I agree that it is long overdue, but we're waiting on one or two things to fall into place. It's definitely in our interest to have it up and running.

Max Power has been organising that section of the site and he will operate the Paypal end of it. He met with club officials at the weekend and I believe the main stumbling block the merchandise itself.
Thanks for clearing that up town73 :) The site will look even better with the Merchandise on it :)

Ronnie
30/03/2005, 3:45 PM
A message for De Town, while I like your signature thingy at the bottom, your missing way too many glorious nights! Such as Pats away 00 4-2, Pats away 01 cup 2-1, Rovers h 00 2-1, Cork home 01 4-1, Cork away cup 2-1 01, I could go on!

De Town
30/03/2005, 4:18 PM
A message for De Town, while I like your signature thingy at the bottom, your missing way too many glorious nights! Such as Pats away 00 4-2, Pats away 01 cup 2-1, Rovers h 00 2-1, Cork home 01 4-1, Cork away cup 2-1 01, I could go on!
I know Ronnie, I know, but you see you can only have 200 characters in the sig so I picked out my personal favourites. If I had more space they would all definately(sp) be in it. :)